SAPE users hit by penalty?

https://www.seroundtable.com/google-sape-link-penalty-again-21042.html

Sounds like a lot of people who were using SAPE saw a rankings decrease the past few days. I'm thinking it could be from the hacked sites algorithm Google released a week or so ago. That never made sense when they said it would impact about 5% of queries. Panda and Penguin usually only touched on 2-3%. However, if part of what the algorithm was doing was penalizing or discounting links where it looks like the site was hacked to get the link, then the 5% makes a lot more sense.

Those kind of links are what much of SAPE is about.

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

Sounds like a lot of people who were using SAPE saw a rankings decrease the past few days. I'm thinking it could be from the hacked sites algorithm Google released a week or so ago. That never made sense when they said it would impact about 5% of queries. Panda and Penguin usually only touched on 2-3%. However, if part of what the algorithm was doing was penalizing or discounting links where it looks like the site was hacked to get the link, then the 5% makes a lot more sense.

I thought they were already banned the SAPE network, but I still saw them selling links, now I realize what they did, they were selling hacking links dha!!!! I guess that game is over, they will figure it out another one.

I thought they were already banned the SAPE network, but I still saw them selling links, now I realize what they did, they were selling hacking links dha!!!! I guess that game is over, they will figure it out another one.

SAPE is enormous and growing all the time. I do not think they will ever be able to just take out the whole network, but they can hit chunks of it now and then.

I'm not recommending SAPE links but those guys are sloppy If they're pointing hacked links directly at a money page instead of using a disposable buffer. That's basic SEO for obvious link building.

Their footprints on the hacked sites/pages are the size of Montana, lol, you don't even need binoculars to see that footprint.

You pay a guy to plant links into a site that the guy hacks into, from what I understand. You're basically paying someone to do forced entry and planting unwarranted links on other sites than those you own and control or interact with directly.

It's good for churn and burn I suppose, maybe not the best tactic in the long run.