Seo Software that is worth it

djsifi

Grow your online visibility

No answer, but I will list a few that I use regularly.

RankWatch - I think this is one of the best rank trackers on the market. I like it because it generates professional looking ranking reports and allows you to setup a special login for clients on your own webpages that they can check rankings whenever they want. This is ideal for anyone who has clients. It does more than just rank tracking too.

Screaming Frog - Great for crawling and analyzing onpage factors for a website. My only complaint with it is that it does not create the best looking reports. For an SEO, you might want to use SEO PowerSuite's WebSite Auditor if you need to present reports to clients. Otherwise though this is what I use for crawling an analyzing websites.

SEOMatique - Just released. This is a great tool for monitoring that websites are up. You can use it for your money sites, and is also very useful if you are managing a large private network. Tons of options in this one. Highly recommended. 

Majestic - Great service for analyzing backlinks to a webpage. I think you need either this or Ahrefs. I choose Majestic because I feel their metrics are a little more reliable than the metrics provided by Ahrefs. You cannot really go wrong with either one though.

SEO SpyGlass - This goes hand in hand with Majestic for me. Majestic and Ahrefs both do a nice job of discovering links, but they do not do a great job of keeping up to date with the links. Spyglass will crawl the webpages and tell you if the links still exist, right now.

RDDZ Scraper has the api with Majestic thing going on but I didn't want to pull the trigger until more people talked about it lol. 

I had heard about that one about a year ago, but I have not seen enough people talking about it to jump on board yet. I would love to hear from someone here who has tried it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not website but another software is Scrapebox which is good for finding do follow, high DA/PA link or website which is related to your niche.

You can use it but I recommended to use it for manually comment posting or forum posting.

Yes. I cannot believe I forgot about Scrapebox on that list. Lol. I only use it about 10 times a week.

I would not bother with DA/PA or any kind of comment or forum posting, manual or otherwise though. Unless it brings you direct traffic, it is mostly a complete waste of time.

Yes. I cannot believe I forgot about Scrapebox on that list. Lol. I only use it about 10 times a week.

I would not bother with DA/PA or any kind of comment or forum posting, manual or otherwise though. Unless it brings you direct traffic, it is mostly a complete waste of time.

I no longer use scrapebox but sometimes its a really useful when I need to find some links related to my site. Comment posting is not so useful but If you write a good comment which is very useful for others then maybe it will be good for increasing traffic.

Actually, I do not use any software or SEO tricks and I use google to find links related to my site since its so easy tool but sometimes I must need to use Scrapebox.

If you post proxy list or do-follow links in forum or blog then you will get lot of visits and thanks from member so sometimes I use scrapebox.  :D 

I no longer use scrapebox but sometimes its a really useful when I need to find some links related to my site. Comment posting is not so useful but If you write a good comment which is very useful for others then maybe it will be good for increasing traffic.

Actually, I do not use any software or SEO tricks and I use google to find links related to my site since its so easy tool but sometimes I must need to use Scrapebox.

If you post proxy list or do-follow links in forum or blog then you will get lot of visits and thanks from member so sometimes I use scrapebox.  :D

Maybe in other forums, but please do not do that here. I can pretty much guarantee that will get you an express, one-way ticket to Banville.  :D

• 1 month later...

Did SEO Spyglass ever fix their Moz metrics issues? I'd have to reinstall the feature on every bootup, and then it would only look up like half the links. Is Backlink Xray faster on that? I'm about to buy one.

Did SEO Spyglass ever fix their Moz metrics issues? I'd have to reinstall the feature on every bootup, and then it would only look up like half the links. Is Backlink Xray faster on that? I'm about to buy one.

Spyglass did not update that yet. Or if they have, i just have not figured it out.

Backlinks X-Ray will do it, but they are throttled by Moz. I forget the exact speed, but they can only grab the data for 1 URL every 2 seconds or so. It is not too bad. Faster would be nice.