Brand New To SEO and need some guidance

Grow your online visibility

Hate to hear that, site doesn't look bad so at least your not having to start from square one with everything.

Still in the learning stages of SEO myself so not gonna try to offer you any advice. Yukon or Mike will usually respond shortly.

Just wanted to say welcome aboard the forum.

I think you might want to remove the link since everyone can see your site (including your competitors) and i don't think you want them finding out this place  :D not to mention the guys behind Google are known to visit seo forums, no idea if they do this one (i hope not).

I haven't done any local seo so pretty clueless about it but the private section does have a whole forum dedicated, its worth checking out.

I think you might want to remove the link since everyone can see your site (including your competitors) and i don't think you want them finding out this place  :D not to mention the guys behind Google are known to visit seo forums, no idea if they do this one (i hope not).

I haven't done any local seo so pretty clueless about it but the private section does have a whole forum dedicated, its worth checking out.

From his post it doesn't indicate he is trying to game Google in anyway, just improve his site how he can through better seo. Don't see why Google would have any issue with that...