Spartan Built-For-You Private Networks

Grow your online visibility

Definitely interested, any ideas on what the pricing will look like yet? 

Pricing is going to work differently than any other service I have seen. There will be an agreed upon budget and then we will fit as many decent sites into that budget as we can. There will be no guarantee that buyers receive X number of sites. That is where other sellers go wrong in my opinion. It forces them into buying low quality/worthless domains and to use crap for content.

For example, an agreed upon payment might be $800. That might get the buyer 3 sites. It might get them 5 sites. It will largely depend on the prices for finding decent domains at that time and the niche involved (Content prices can vary wildly from niche to niche).

It is not going to be a service for everyone, and I expect some people will have a hard time getting away from the idea of the "I want to buy X number of sites" thinking. This service is going to be about delivering quality, not some arbitrary number of sites. In order to delivery the kind of quality I envision, we simply cannot guarantee delivery of a certain number of sites. Doing so risks being forced to short change people on what they are being sold.

We have all seen network sellers who have either delivered total junk or just failed to deliver anything close to what they promised. Some even disappeared completely. It was mostly because they were making promises that they could not keep in a wildly changing marketplace. 

It's a different take on the network building services out there, but it is the method I have been using privately for a few customers for about 2 years now. It's worked. 

Sounds awesome!!! 2016 sounds like it could be the best year ever ;-)

Very much looking forward to this, especially as your approach is focused towards quality and not quantity which is certainly unique... I'm sure most people would appreciate your point of not promising a fixed number of sites but best efforts per assigned budget....

Curious to know if you have plans to also introduce 'tiered link building' - as I think they could be some solid demand for that given the number of people whom have no idea on how to implement that correctly....

Sounds awesome!!! 2016 sounds like it could be the best year ever ;-)

Very much looking forward to this, especially as your approach is focused towards quality and not quantity which is certainly unique... I'm sure most people would appreciate your point of not promising a fixed number of sites but best efforts per assigned budget....

Curious to know if you have plans to also introduce 'tiered link building' - as I think they could be some solid demand for that given the number of people whom have no idea on how to implement that correctly....

There are no plans to dive into any kind of tiered linking service. To be honest, it just does not hold my interest.

For this service, I'll be setting up small to large private networks. I will be arranging the content and links on them the way I would do it if the sites belonged to me. After that, the buyer can do what they want with them. They will have a solid small site setup. If they do not like the way I arranged the content, they could rearrange it any sort of way that they like. They could also throw whatever links they want behind the sites. That will be up to them.

Theoretically, if someone wanted to, they could have a small network setup and then use this service again to have small networks setup behind those network sites. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I see.  Any idea when it's coming back?

I was thinking about something.  What if 5-7 companies from around the country got together and all chipped in to have 1 very large PBN built?  Let's say I was able to get 5 other electrical contractors to go along with it.  Would that be better than each of them having their own small PBN?  Or worse?

On 7/2/2017 at 9:13 AM, Wirenut said:

I see.  Any idea when it's coming back?

I was thinking about something.  What if 5-7 companies from around the country got together and all chipped in to have 1 very large PBN built?  Let's say I was able to get 5 other electrical contractors to go along with it.  Would that be better than each of them having their own small PBN?  Or worse?

It would be much worse. The network would become much easier to identify because they would share a very common outbound link profile. 

Plus, good luck getting 5-7 people to share ownership of anything. What happens when one person wants to drop out? Who takes cares of service issues like hosting problems or the need to move a site to a new host? Who is taking care of registration details? 

It just gets a lot more messy that way.

The service is reopening soon with a minimum order of $1,500.

2 hours ago, Wirenut said:

I see, yeah, bad idea.  

I was only thinking about the upfront cost, any contractor that wanted in would have to pay in full.  I didn't even think of the further recurring costs.  

And recurring costs for a network are pretty low. It's just the hassle of collecting from 5 people and making sure everything gets paid. 

The biggest issue besides the network being easier to spot though is the service issues. Sometimes a web host decided to close up shop. Now who is going to take the responsibility of transferring a site to a new host? Stuff like that would be the biggest headache with it.

If I was going to do anything like that, I would say it is better for one person to just own everything and rent links to interested people.