PPC Resource

I have dabbled in PPC advertising a little bit. In most cases, I lost my shirt.

Does anyone have a good resource out there for learning about Pay-Per-Click advertising that they can recommend? I'm mostly interested in AdWords and Facebook Ads, but even would be interested in a general PPC learning resource.

I see plenty of courses on Udemy, but I trust them about as far as I can throw a car.

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

I recommend Perry Marshall's Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords.

The book is my go-to-guide on all PPC advertising. Some great ideas in there. I think he has a chapter or two on Facebook PPC ads. Although the book is AdWords specific, a lot of the principles can be carried over to any PPC platform.

He also has a book specifically on Facebook, Ultimate Guide To Facebook Advertising. I have not read that one yet, but based on his other book and content he has put out on the web, I would say it is worth checking out.

I recommend Perry Marshall's Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords.

The book is my go-to-guide on all PPC advertising. Some great ideas in there. I think he has a chapter or two on Facebook PPC ads. Although the book is AdWords specific, a lot of the principles can be carried over to any PPC platform.

He also has a book specifically on Facebook, Ultimate Guide To Facebook Advertising. I have not read that one yet, but based on his other book and content he has put out on the web, I would say it is worth checking out.

Thanks for the recommendation. I have heard good things about Perry other places too. Just ordered the AdWords book. Amazon Prime 2-day shipping. Love it.

Kind of excited to check it out. And maybe I am just old-school, but I like having books at my fingertips I can reference and go back to for things versus online course material or videos.