Social button icon for Spartan Marketing Academy

Can anyone make a nice social icon button for this forum? I'd like to stick a button on one of my blogs. Others who may have some kind of marketing blog might want to stick one on their site too. Or it could just be me. :)

Could it be made from the little spartan graphic guy in the upper left hand corner?

I requested something like this years ago for a different forum, and someone made a nice little graphics pack for the members. I still have one of those buttons up.

Might be helpful in branding and awareness of the forum.

Something that would look nice:

Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-9.24.19-AM.png

Grow your online visibility
  • 1 month later...

Orange is my fav color, and no offense to Mike but yours do have a tad bit more dimension. :)

Gulp. ok Jill, but l hope that l get a Spartan T-shirt, he, he, (small joke)!

:P;)

PS l would also recommend that Mike download this,and maybe offer this on a sticky to everyone, with their own download, etc link. It would probably look more professional?

They can take their time, l am in no hurry, lol!

;)

That image has actually been updated. I'm not sure why Facebook is not pulling the image correctly. I just uploaded a new one, and it still is not working. The one that Facebook is pulling doesn't even exist on the site anywhere now (that I can figure out).

I also used this https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/

which I understand is supposed to flush out Facebook's cached info and pull new data. Still no dice.