The Warrior Forum

Mike Friedman

Grow your online visibility

Have you ever thought to ask NASA about those looming questions?  Or maybe a forum that LIKE MINDED folks post in?  My question still stands.  Why here? 

Something you're so clearly passionate about would get you better responses where others like you are, right?  You keep fighting a battle that doesn't exist. 

And, then we have this... I just read up on Gallium Arsenides, maybe you should too.  LOL!  I'll sum it up for you, the triple layer solar panels that keep that thing moving, also insulate itself.  That's it, in a nutshell.  They also work in a microwave...

here, read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallium_arsenide

Actually pretty interesting. 

Others have and get booted from their forums.

And it isn't a question of being right it is putting up with constant BS remarks that l am stupid. At least l look at all data, and answer questions!

And thanks for the link, but l have researched it to death, but l tend to use NASA sites, schematics of the rovers, and scientific sites, as Wik, may not be the best source of information.

True that their panels like heat, NASA is seriously considering using them in hot air balloons in Venus's atmosphere, but at 450 DF, (l think that l got the temp right) on the surface ,their effectiveness is compromised). High temp, don't turn into electricity.

I did take a look at the info, nothing on handling cold, only that they can handle high frequency's, and are used in Microwave circuits, etc, (couldn't see any references to it being used in front of the plate that generates the microwaves?

Self insulating, (couldn't find that either, but l will take your word on that one, since it is 3 layered). But it has its limits.

Any good electrical engineer will tell you that they will not work at minus 40 below, and fracture beyond that. So minus 173-, (lowerest temp in the first week for one of the rovers) should seriously damage their power generating capacity's.

Assuming best case scenaros, let's say the rovers lose a few percent of power generating capacity over a week, (not taking into account dust). That means over a year they would both be dead in the sand. And beyond that, all they could do is take the occasional image.

I have looked at Spirits scematics, and they don't heat the panels, only the kit or main box that houses the electronics, which is heavily insulated. The panels are on their own.

Silica is like a thin film of frozen water, and will, (just like water, even thick) fracture, with extreme cold. Every fracture of hairline crack, greatly dimishes their power generating capacity.

It is as simple as that.

its comical that shane thinks people are bagging on his nonsense because they are afraid 

Answer the questions then!!!!

1. nobody finds it interesting, but you keep posting it anyway. why?

2,3. whats your point with the red/blue sky and the solar panels? are you implying the whole mission is fake, that there are no rovers on mars?

4. youre not seeing any reflections in rocks

Why do you keep reading it then?????

I am showing that NASA and lies go hand in hand. IF NASA has never lied about mars having a blue sky in the past, then why did the two previous rovers never show one?

Seems that you are scared that your sh** crazed stupid remark is coming back to haunt you.

They have answered them, Shane.

Mike; Please don't close the OT forum here. There really are some intelligent conversations.

Added a minute later; Wait, I just looked again. Never mind.

No, they haven't!

Apart from Khem, who at least tried.

B)

Sheesh... I actually looked at several sites.  I'm not going to go back and find them either.  No matter what, you'll deny it... but at least "I tried"...

The first site I went to was NASA's, by the way.  The wiki link was about gallium arsenide.  Nevermind....

Answer the questions then!!!!

Why do you keep reading it then?????

We don't have to answer your ridiculous questions or buy into your insane notions. It's as simple as that. You have no problem with holding conversations with yourself, as I proved in my post about your spam bumping these threads to death. I'll quote the pertinent parts in case you forgot.

Here's the facts about your spam bumping and other's interest in your WF thread.

403 Shane Total Posts

88 Total (one unnamed person)

491 Posts (from you and the unnamed person) out of a total of 589 from everyone

98 Posts from everyone else combined

No one else had any real interest ever in this thread. It consisted primarily of you blathering on with yourself mostly and (one unnamed person) secondarily. The others had very short lived interest, less than 10 posts each per all the other posters.

Your topic doesn't interest the majority and that should be abundantly clear to anyone who reads the responses. I'll give you one example from this forum's Mars thread.

You: (Pondering about a rock) I wonder why the media hasn't picked it up?

Other Poster: Because it's a freaking rock.

Case closed.

We are in a fluid place right now.

Mike is tryin' to grow sumthin' new while Freelancer is tryin' to kill sumthin' old, an' a whole buncha people're stuck in the hot swat of cosmos like a wasp squished between a fat gal's squidos.

Whatever zeniths zenithed at WF are long gone — though I am heartened by somea the recent posts on the copywritin' forum — an' I guess Sparta is still very much emergin', in pre-zenithular vein, we hope.

I guess the Bar appeals to my sensea stoopid, but not evryone here is on the same kinda mission.

Thing is, I would not wanna see any kinda trapdoor installed under the Bar, but Mike is the DM here, an' we all gotta respect that.

I love so much how all things feisty an' spicy could submit to domma Mikey here, if we trust him to be cool on us.

WF got crusha sumthin' gonna squeeze hard onya.

I do not believe Mike's heart pulses out in that place.

We are Nouveau Orbit —

NASAyers all,

kissin' up closer

as poddaSpart

fires off

into air.

K, so I am gonna go eat sumthin' tooona right now, cos I want smacka ocean against my stomach wall, if only for melodrama value.

I love how fish are so swimmyflippy.

What a stoopidly cool way to interact with the pulsealife you got all aroundya.

So let us mebbe flex scales the better to cruise smooth in mutual softo.

Even the Earth Goddess tramplin' on my soul right now figures opposable thumbs in a mileua air got more chancea cool stuff happnin' than a multitudea opposable cheese graters.

Aquatic sinewerya tooona,

if'n I don't burnya, gonna spoonya,

frondy from down beyondy,

prolly slapped between 2 slicesa sumthin' seedilicious, yomped out with mayo an' lemon (if it ain't all been spent in the ginswamp), an' seduced into sublime from above by careless grinda pepper.

Tellya, I would wanna be a slicea avocado right now, layin' in a bowla just-so olive oil an' mozzarella succulence, opened out to falla ignitionmeteorsa tonguefire from on high.

Yeah, shower shrapnel outta air onto my gill-aerated flesh!

Open lipsa my wounds gonna eat up alla your incendiaries.

I will caress deep an' true with you, broken seed on slipstream's gathered soul.

*Monday*

The issue was mostly around people not being able to easily find the type of conversations they were looking for. The "View New Content" tab was overrun with off topic stuff. That also contributed to a massive slowdown in people posting in other sections, which made matters worse. To put it in terms that most people can relate to, to them it really was not much different than having to wade through all the spam and junk at Warrior Forum to find the "good stuff".

I was able to set it so the off topic stuff no longer shows with the new content or in the Recent Topics widget, so that should help a lot.

My only real interest in this section is to make sure there is nothing inappropriate being posted, but even to do that, I do not spend much time visiting this area of the forum. Now that I got it out of the "new content" feed I will be keeping an eye on it even less and probably will only be moderating what gets reported. 

Thank you for your clarification, Mike.

I appreciate it. I apparently misunderstood what you were saying. I just figured that since your other members were paying members, their wants most definitely hold more weight than us, er, freeloaders, lol!  And this is your business after all. Business decisions are made on a daily basis for the betterment of the business, some popular, some not so much. Such is the way of the business world.

That being said, I give you my word that I will behave and be on my best behavior and will just ignore the posts that I find to be irritating rather than addressing them. I'll be a good girl, haha!

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you again for your hospitality in opening up your forum to us street waifs, lol!

Terra

I am showing that NASA and lies go hand in hand.

No. You are stating your personal belief on the subject. Nothing more. You have no proof that NASA has ever lied about anything. Your saying so doesn't make it a fact and it is the rejection of this basic principle that is your downfall. When you post things in an 'all-knowing' fashion you should expect push back from those that don't share your views.

You seem to be totally incapable of accepting this 'fact.'

Cheers. - Frank

We don't have to answer your ridiculous questions or buy into your insane notions. It's as simple as that. You have no problem with holding conversations with yourself, as I proved in my post about your spam bumping these threads to death. I'll quote the pertinent parts in case you forgot.

Your topic doesn't interest the majority and that should be abundantly clear to anyone who reads the responses. I'll give you one example from this forum's Mars thread.

You: (Pondering about a rock) I wonder why the media hasn't picked it up?

Other Poster: Because it's a freaking rock.

Case closed.

The mods at the WF, didn't think so, otherwise l would have been banned for life. Yeah, case closed. It wasn't spamming!

And you still haven't answered two simple questions.

It looks like the Mars thread isn't stupid after all.

Shane, do you believe nasa is on mars or not?

Of course, Viking obviously got to Mars, so why make up recent missions?

No. You are stating your personal belief on the subject. Nothing more. You have no proof that NASA has ever lied about anything. Your saying so doesn't make it a fact and it is the rejection of this basic principle that is your downfall. When you post things in an 'all-knowing' fashion you should expect push back from those that don't share your views.

You seem to be totally incapable of accepting this 'fact.'

Cheers. - Frank

No proof, click on the link, go to Spirit and Opportunity rovers, and find one image showing a blue sky!

More than 10 years, and the best images show a blue sky at dusk, or whitish sky at best during the day, but most are reddish sky.

Then Curiosity lands, and we finally get bright blue sky images, (well a few) regardless of height, (during the day). And it has been there for only three years!

Yeah, no lying! :rolleyes:

And Curiosity landed slightly off the martian equator, while the other two previous ones, landed much closer to the equator.

http://mars.nasa.gov/mer/home/

That is funny. Nope. All you are doing is showing how gullible you are.

True, l find solid scientific evidence and stupidly believe it, while others ignore, dismiss and forget about it, and attack someone who does.

Says a lot about who is really gullible!

B)

The mods at the WF, didn't think so, otherwise l would have been banned for life. Yeah, case closed. It wasn't spamming!

And you still haven't answered two simple questions.

It looks like the Mars thread isn't stupid after all.

I have no intention of answering any questions you pose, nor do I care what the answers are, and that should be abundantly clear by now.

And the mods did close down your thread for spam bumping, because I reported it with the same figures that I reported here and it was immediately shut down. They just didn't ban you.

No proof, click on the link, go to Spirit and Opportunity rovers, and find one image showing a blue sky!

More than 10 years, and the best images show a blue sky at dusk, or whitish sky at best during the day, but most are reddish sky.

Then Curiosity lands, and we finally get bright blue sky images, (well a few) regardless of height, (during the day). And it has been there for only three years!

Yeah, no lying! :rolleyes:

Yep. No proof. Only your personal beliefs. You'll forgive me if I believe that the good folks at NASA know a great deal more about these things than you ever will, even if you live to be 1000 years old. Oh, wait, If I'm not mistaken, if I add up all of your past lives we are probably already there.

You see how this works? You can protest all you wish and as fiercely as you like. It doesn't change a single, solitary, lonesome fact. Your deep belief in these matters is wasted on me. Nothing you can say will change that. Ever!

Yet, you'll continue to bloviate on this subject, ad nauseam.

Cheers. - Frank

I have no intention of answering any questions you pose, nor do I care what the answers are, and that should be abundantly clear by now.

And the mods did close down your thread for spam bumping, because I reported it with the same figures that I reported here and it was immediately shut down. They just didn't ban you.

Yes, your avatar image doesn't do you justice!

Yep. No proof. Only your personal beliefs. You'll forgive me if I believe that the good folks at NASA know a great deal more about these things than you ever will, even if you live to be 1000 years old. Oh, wait, If I'm not mistaken, if I add up all of your past lives we are probably already there.

You see how this works? You can protest all you wish and as fiercely as you like. It doesn't change a single, solitary, lonesome fact. Your deep belief in these matters is wasted on me. Nothing you can say will change that. Ever!

Yet, you'll continue to bloviate on this subject, ad nauseam.

Cheers. - Frank

Yes, Frank that is true, l suppose that deep down l am not trying to convince anyone who doesn't want to know, just showing some, that if you don't want to believe, then don't act like you know everything and downgrade someone with different views.

B)

Yes, people get banned there all of the time for spamming!

Don't believe me try it here?

B)

No they don't. If they did, the place wouldn't be such a spammy mess. The only ones that get banned, sometimes, are the blatant link droppers and the people spamming stuff like links to getting fake passports made.

Why make up sky colors?

Best to go through the mars thread, (i believe that the answer is there) it is a big subject, so not relevant to continue it here.

Guys - given Mike's reservations about the topic, maybe we shouldn't turn this thread into "Mars 2".

Then those who want to can just ignore one thread.

True, Frank D, (closing statement, l hope) l think that two rovers and 20 years worth of images, with Zero blue sky images, against Curiosity's three years and a few bright blue sky images, makes it obvious that my rantings, about coverups, and other Bulls**t, can be taken seriously!

B)