Kicking and screaming...

Jack Gordon

Alright. I'll give it a try.

I fell out of the habit at that other forum, and just couldn't bring myself to care enough to start up again. Tired of wading through so much crappola just to find a decent conversation.

I've been aware of this site for the past few months, but have been undecided on whether or not to jump. Work is keeping me plenty distracted these days so I haven't even thought much about it. But in the end I can't stay away from you dummies.

So, what have I missed?

:)

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

I fell out of the habit at that other forum, and just couldn't bring myself to care enough to start up again. Tired of wading through so much crappola just to find a decent conversation.

I've been aware of this site for the past few months, but have been undecided on whether or not to jump. Work is keeping me plenty distracted these days so I haven't even thought much about it. But in the end I can't stay away from you dummies.

So, what have I missed?

:)

Jack!  Nice to see you here!  Mike has provided us a great place!  Lots of threads upstairs will value!  OT is fun, and interesting topics are encouraged! 

~ Theresa

Kincking and screaming?

Ha!

I thought this was promo for Claude's latest Hung Fu movie romp.

Thing I've missed most is the steady stream of noobs all askin' the same questions like cloned, echolaic halfwits blind to research.

Cut alla that out, an' you get to the finer subtletiesa life.

I would wanna head upstairs an' flesh out the writers' section at some point, but, like you, I am kinda busy so right now I jus' wanna make with the frivolous an' jovially kittenish.

Otherwise, you jus' missed a coupla birthdays (Terra & Suzanne) an' a buncha scary Oz spiders.

Gotta stay in the loop, I guess — long as it ain't a noose.

Hi Jack.......  You haven't missed much yet.  Seems you got here while the "getting to know you social" is still going on. Of course - a lot of us already do, so we've just started to tackle the upper regions.  

So stop kicking and wipe that drool off your chin.  You'll be okay - you already know this crowd for the most part. 

I fell out of the habit 

Jack; I was unaware that you even wore a habit.

Work is keeping me plenty distracted these days so I haven't even thought much about it. 

Jack; Why are you wasting time working, when you could be here, sorting out the world's problems with people you will never actually meet. You need to get your priorities straight. 

If you want to know what's going on here, just ask my publicist, John Miller. 

Jack; I was unaware that you even wore a habit.

Why are you wasting time working, when you could be here, sorting out the world's problems with people you will never actually meet. You need to get your priorities straight. 

Believe me, I was nun too happy to find I had fallen out of it. Down to my nunderwear is no way to start tackling the world's problems.

If you want to know what's going on here, just ask my publicist, John Miller. 

I've talked to him before. He's creepy. He wouldn't stop talking about all the perverted things he's you've done with the high suction vacuum attachments. You should fire him. I hear John Baron is available.

Believe me, I was nun too happy to find I had fallen out of it. Down to my nunderwear is no way to start tackling the world's problems.

I've talked to him before. He's creepy. He wouldn't stop talking about all the perverted things he's you've done with the high suction vacuum attachments. You should fire him. I hear John Baron is available.

Nunderwear......  :lol: