Adwords training

nettiapina

Hello,

I'm looking for a good Adwords course. I would prefer video-based courses. From intermediate to advanced - I know the basics already. I'm not on a strict budget, but should be under couple hundred dollars.

Do you know any that you can recommend? 

Lynda seems to carry a couple of courses, and I'll probably test their service in any case.

Thanks!

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

I haven't read Perry's book but I did notice amazon has multiple versions of the book so If that's the route you're going maybe make sure you have the latest version because Google changes little things over time.

I know it is not a course, but Perry Marshall's book Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords is easily the single best resource on AdWords I have ever found. Other resources and courses I have found have not even been remotely close to how good that book is.

I actually have an ancient digital copy of Marshall's book, and I'll probably get the new one (or ask my boss if the company can buy it). Fully agree, it's a really good book.