Ashley

Spartan Special Offers is Open!

Hello everyone.

The Spartan Special Offers section is now open. You can read the rules here.

This is a very new thing for the forum here, so we apologize in advance for any hiccups we encounter along the way and hope you realize that we will be doing everything we can to address issues if they arise. 

As an introductory offer, listings will be opening at only $10. Members of the Spartan Inner Circle and Spartan Private Forum area are eligible for free listings until June 30th, 2016. For those members you will see two listing options in the store area. Just make sure that you choose the one that is listed at $0.00. 

Yes, even though the listing is free, you still need go through the purchase process. Doing so gives your account the necessary permissions to get your listing started.

At this time, the Special Offers area is the only one available. We are considering Spartans for Hire and Looking to Hire sections in the near future.

As the area grows, we will be looking to add additional features such as having your offer pinned to the top of the sub-forum. We also may add a separate "New Offers" section where new offers will be posted for their first few weeks giving them a better opportunity to stand out from the crowd.

As always, we are open to suggestions and feedback. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Ashley

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

Ashley...

For the record,I am happy to report...

My first ever sale from my own published PLR product was a direct result of the Spartan Special Offers section, and your help in assisting the dual-seller 'test' thread access!

So Thank-You for helping make that happen!

Art

Ashley...

For the record,I am happy to report...

My first ever sale from my own published PLR product was a direct result of the Spartan Special Offers section, and your help in assisting the dual-seller 'test' thread access!

So Thank-You for helping make that happen!

Art

Way to go Art

Jason

Way to go Art

Jason

Thanks Jason!

Once I got out of my own way and simplified "how easy" product creation can be... it's a good feeling to publish something of my own, as opposed to promoting affiliate offerings.

But, I had help, Jill kicked my arse, and was like... "What the hell are you doing?... start here!" - and that simple 'knock on the ol' noggin' changed my perspective of product creation.

Who'da thunkit?