Private Test Forum

Hi!

So I'm excited about the SSO.

But I'm wondering if a private test forum can be set up so if I'm making an offer I can have a place to play and see what it is going to look like before posting - as well as ability to test the buy buttons and play with my copy privately.

Is this possible here? Ideas?

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

Jill,

Once you purchase a listing, you will be granted access to the be able to post in a test area. It is only visible to sellers. There you can configure your sales thread and play around with it until you are satisfied with it before submitting it to me for final approval.

I hope that answers your question.

Jill,

Once you purchase a listing, you will be granted access to the be able to post in a test area. It is only visible to sellers. There you can configure your sales thread and play around with it until you are satisfied with it before submitting it to me for final approval.

I hope that answers your question.

Will other sellers see my test posts or just me?

Thanks!

Jill

Will other sellers see my test posts or just me?

Thanks!

Jill

The way it is setup, anyone that is actively creating a thread would see it too. To be honest, we had not thought that would be an issue. Once the thread goes live, access to the test area is turned off to the seller unless they purchase another listing.

If someone wants a little more privacy for some reason, we can make accommodations if necessary. 

The way it is setup, anyone that is actively creating a thread would see it too. To be honest, we had not thought that would be an issue. Once the thread goes live, access to the test area is turned off to the seller unless they purchase another listing.

If someone wants a little more privacy for some reason, we can make accommodations if necessary. 

Yes, we could make that work for someone if they needed it.

Back in the day in a far away land, a test forum was visible to all. I used to use it to go look at other peoples work while they were formatting their offers. That changed some time after that contest for the war room copy.

At first I was a bit peeved that I couldn't spy on what others were doing. I could also gear up if I'd wanted to steal someone elses thunder and put my product up before they got theirs out. I never did this of course, but the thought did occur to me.

Then I realized the good point of total privacy - that no one could see all my mistakes as I was trying to revise copy or edit. And they couldn't spy on what ever niche I was playing with.

I liked going back into my private test area as I kept old copies of stuff in there that I could revisit.

If it's possible to leave it all as a private testing ground that can be re-accessed at any time and closed off to other members, that would be my personal preference - but I'm just one person.

Jill,

My only real concern with that is clutter. The way I am envisioning it working, once a thread is "live" it gets moved out from the test area into the marketplace, so there is nothing to really go back and look at. I don't really want someone creating six different threads and picking the one they want to go live.

I definitely do not want a publicly open test forum. I do not see any benefit to that.

I suppose I will test out creating something on that other test forum, and then doing a copy and paste into this test forum and see how it translates.

I realize they are running on completely different systems and the formatting may be all out of whack.

But at least I can give it a go and leave my trash at the neighbors.

Ok, just one more thing about this.

I'm getting ready to package up an offer that is a JV. My JV partner is joining the forum as I type this.

Is it possible to grant access to a second person on that test thread?

I could just post and give him screenshots, but he's never done a sales page or forum sales page in the past and I want him to be able to go in and link in graphics and edit the look, etc.

I would like to help him on this so I can "teach a man to fish."

Will I be able to hook in another member on JV stuff?

Thanks!

Jill

Edit: even if he can only just "see" it that would be a huge help as I can chat out over the phone what I'm doing.