Jill Carpenter

Woot! Over 400! Congrats Mike!

SEMrush

Just want to say - been keeping an eye on the numbers of new members.

I smell 500 coming on very soon. :)

I'd love to see more members in here!  I've been trying, when I can, to post on threads upstairs.  I really like the feel of this place.  More of a community! 

Congrats Mike! 

Great to hear !! Congrads Mike. I would like to see this place grow more and be more active. I  have a few people from the WF who I might invite, but don't want a trouble maker in here by accident. ! 

Great to hear !! Congrads Mike. I would like to see this place grow more and be more active. I  have a few people from the WF who I might invite, but don't want a trouble maker in here by accident. ! 

To the contrary.  We've all been inviting people.  Inevitably, "trouble" will arrive, through one path or another, but the whole idea of real moderation is that it will be taken care of.  We shouldn't have to worry about whether we were the "one" to invite it.  As a forum grows, the chances are that "trouble" comes in through the front door, uninvited, and that will be handled, as well.

To echo what David said, we will always make sure we have enough mods to handle any kind of "trouble", and really we have no interest in seeing threads in the main forum areas go on for 3 pages of nothing but back and forth bickering and personal attacks. 

Our mods will always be members of the community, so that they 1) understand the conversations being had and 2) are actively reading the forum and not just waiting for reports to roll in to take action.

Just want to say - been keeping an eye on the numbers of new members.

I smell 500 coming on very soon. :)

And closing in on 20,000 posts. I've been keeping an eye on it since you posted this and it was in the 15,000s now it's almost at 17,000 posts.

Woot! Woot!

Terra

Just please do not let this place become an article dump.   :rolleyes:

Amen to that. 

I finally added the article dumping offenders at WF to ignore list, and hope it never comes to that over here.

Hoping to see this place grow and become a large and vibrant discussion forum, with emphasis on discussions.

Congrats Mike on a job well done, so far.