Why Your Prospects Say "NO" So Quickly

Sales happens fast.

You can be off the phone in 20 seconds from the time you start making a dial. Why do your prospects say, "No" so quickly?

I share the reason and what you can do in this cold February talk outside, with a turned-off tablet prop:

There's more to selling, and ways to make it easier on you and the prospect, than simply trying to push your way in.

I give several ideas you can adapt to other fields here. From the commodity to the complex, you'll learn how to get more and better conversions with prospects.

And great conversations with prospects lead to sales.

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

Good content, Jason; thanks!

I don't mean to complain, but the poor audio did make it difficult to follow along at times.

In a similar vein, one thing you might want to possibly consider is to please add some on-screen text to better communicate some of your key points.  That would help those of us who are nearly deaf, or who otherwise learn better visually.

Thanks again!

Hahaha! - perfect timing!!!

Having just got a random "UNKNOWN" caller on my cell earlier today, I was 'combative' when a non-Native English speaking man says; "Hi Sir, I am calling from Google about your website..."

I immediately 'chopped his head off' and interrupted; "Uh, NO you're not... Google doesn't call me...THEY email me!"

Naturally, he immediately hung up! (*Sucks because these lying scumbags give a bad name to those who actually do have legit offerings to benefit their clients!)

On another note, I am investing MR (as my research indicates you are familiar with) and preparing to look into setting my wife up with Nutshell CMS, a noise reduction headset, and having her do what she does best... "pitch offers by phone."

While my wife has been off the phones for 10 years now, I am working on a 'laser targeted' pitch centered towards my old offline trade of 20 years... to sell web based services. This is a highly competitive offline market... whereby, I plan to offer up my new online skills, but being I am  able to relate to my old market seems a  a great place to start, as I know the lingo, and with today's technology should be able to point out where they are leaving money on the table. (...and I don't need software to know; these guys/gals spend a ton of money advertising and most are wasting their ad dollars! -and their websites look like crap!)

I believe; I can close warm leads... but need the wife to do the cold calling to get them warmed up, schedule appointments, etc.... because in truth, I suck at telemarketing! (*She sucks at  the internet, lol)

One thing I never understood was how someone can sit through dialing 100 calls... to get 2-3 warm leads, but when my wife worked for AT&T, Prudential, Vacation Packages, Solar appointment setting, and Water Purification appointment setting  (back in the day)...she kicked ass! While her strengths are my weaknesses, I am starting to see huge opportunities utilizing what I've learned online. Combine that with MR... now I am dangerous!

I think my only fear is; "Can I deliver?"

My gut says; "YES"

While my head says; "Are you crazy?"

- Some of the services we'll be offering, I will likely outsource to save time... and even still, it's nerve racking!

I agree,if you are not pushy, have what they need, and can communicate or show them their weaknesses to increase their bottom line, customer reach, etc.- you increase your odds 10-fold. That guy today,  didn't stand a chance... Google my ass!