Happy Independence Day

For the US Citizens among us, Happy 4th of July guys :)

The Greek Independence Day is March 25th - always a little weird for me and no fireworks :(

Grow your online visibility

I'm glad I saw fireworks Sat night. It's calling for thunderstorms all night and showers all day today here, so my plans with one daughter and grandchild may not happen. Happy 4th to all.

Sorry Suzanne!  Nothing like little one's faces during fireworks!

It's so dry here.  They're begging people to not set off fireworks in the counties they are allowed, but you know that isn't going to happen!  There's already a fire in the county next to ours. 

I'm praying no one is stupid enough to set them off around here.  One, it's way too dangerous right now, and two, I'll be up all freaking night with the dogs. 

I love watching them, especially on Independence Day!  The big cities really put on spectacular shows, but live is always better!

Happy Independence Day!!!

To those that don't celebrate... have a super day as well!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry Suzanne!  Nothing like little one's faces during fireworks!

It's so dry here.  They're begging people to not set off fireworks in the counties they are allowed, but you know that isn't going to happen!  There's already a fire in the county next to ours. 

I'm praying no one is stupid enough to set them off around here.  One, it's way too dangerous right now, and two, I'll be up all freaking night with the dogs. 

I love watching them, especially on Independence Day!  The big cities really put on spectacular shows, but live is always better!

Happy Independence Day!!!

To those that don't celebrate... have a super day as well!!!!!!!!! 

Living so close to DC for 16 years before moving here, I went to the DC fireworks many times. Drive to subway station and take the train in and train out. Only way to go and they are spectacular. But the smaller display Sat night (with 3 of the grandkids) were very nice too and less stressful to get to and out of. I'm hoping for a window of no rain to take one grandkid to do some fun stuff, but at least she did get to see some fireworks.

This is the one holiday I really look forward to each year.

A group of about 100 of us get together at a friends who has

a lake in his backyard. All the adults chip in 100 bucks a piece

and buy the best fireworks money can buy.

Best barbecue and light show ever.

Of course every year we ask ourselves ... how the hell did no one get hurt ...lol

Good times :)

Happy 4th !

What the 4th of July means to me is a deep thankfulness that I get the day off work, to go shopping with my wife....and my cat gets to hear fireworks for the first time, and will undoubtedly be scared shitless.

No crazy 4th of July sales at The Vacuum Factory?

What the 4th of July means to me is a deep thankfulness that I get the day off work, to go shopping with my wife....and my cat gets to hear fireworks for the first time, and will undoubtedly be scared shitless.

Someone let off a load of firecrackers last night. Both our cats rushed in and hid under the bed. Shameless, fearless, mini tigers of the jungle that they are.  ;)

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

WOOT! I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST HOUSE LAST NIGHT!

It is a glorious day!

Paying cash, so no mortgage and say goodbye to storage units forever.

Closing after I get back from a trip to Nantucket before the month is over.

I finally have one place to put all my stuff, and I'm going to get a kitty cat, and I am going to plant some coconut trees and loofas (even though I was told those could get stinky), and I'm going to have my own mail box that is mine, and I can paint the walls and  stick up some solar panels and YIPPEEEEEEE! I am FREE at last (except perhaps the lawn that will need to get mowed).

And you can all come and visit me in Cocoa Florida!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

WOOT! I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST HOUSE LAST NIGHT!

It is a glorious day!

Paying cash, so no mortgage and say goodbye to storage units forever.

Closing after I get back from a trip to Nantucket before the month is over.

I finally have one place to put all my stuff, and I'm going to get a kitty cat, and I am going to plant some coconut trees and loofas (even though I was told those could get stinky), and I'm going to have my own mail box that is mine, and I can paint the walls and  stick up some solar panels and YIPPEEEEEEE! I am FREE at last (except perhaps the lawn that will need to get mowed).

And you can all come and visit me in Cocoa Florida!

Congratulations! I know that feels good.

No fireworks for me - till next weekend....been raining here for two days - just a steady, solid rain.

Oh - well - something to look forward to next week, I guess.  Meanwhile the parties and cookouts still went on - been chowing down

on leftover cider braised spareribs and chicken   smoked for hours on a friend's grill.  I may never be hungry again.