Oh Boy. Here Comes the Riots.

mki

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

Well, that's the drawback. It's 50/50 of property/assets acquired after the marriage, so there is no financial incentive. He doesn't farm a single thing on all that property.

Aww!  That sucks!  :mellow:

Terra

How about you have a fence-raisin' party and invite all your friends and family....while they drink beer and trade jokes, your friends could help you build an 8 foot high privacy

fence along that property line....high fences make good neighbors....

Kay;

What do raisins have to do with fences? I think you're losing it, young lady.

Video from the scene shows the man lying in the street with his hands up, asking the officers not to shoot him

(MIAMI) — Authorities say a Florida police officer shot and wounded an autistic man’s caretaker following reports of a man threatening to shoot himself.

North Miami Assistant Police Chief Neal Cuevas told the Miami Herald that officers responded to the scene Monday to find 47-year-old Charles Kinsey, a therapist who works with people with disabilities, according to WSVN-TV, trying to get his 27-year-old patient back to a facility from where he wandered.

Cuevas says police ordered Kinsey and the patient, who was sitting in the street playing with a toy truck, to lie on the ground. Kinsey lies down and puts his hands up while trying to get his patient to comply. An officer then fired three times, striking Kinsey in the leg, Cuevas said. No weapon was found.

Kinsey’s attorney, Hilton Napoleon, provided a cellphone video to the Herald on Wednesday taken moments before the shooting. It shows Kinsey lying in the middle of the street with his hands up, asking the officers not to shoot him, while the autistic man sits next to him, yelling at him to “shut up.”

“Sir, there’s no need for firearms,” Kinsey said he told police before he was shot, according to the station. “It was so surprising. It was like a mosquito bite.”

Kinsey is black. Police haven’t released the name or race of the officer who shot him.

Police Shoot Autistic Man’s Unarmed Caretaker

He had his hands up in the air, that must have been a threat which allows the officer to use deadly force.

Obviously the autistic person with the toy train was a crime in progress.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

The shoot first, ask questions later mentality needs to go, their ability to do this should not be protected under law, the officer should be charged with attempted manslaughter.

If I shot a black guy with his hands in the air, I would be charged with attempted murder, and they would lock me up in prison for 25 years.

"The reality is that he believed ... that if you comply with the police and you lay on the ground with your hands up, and if you speak to them like my client was speaking to them, as Americans, we try to believe that that will not result in you getting shot," Napoleon said.

He had his hands up in the air, that must have been a threat which allows the officer to use deadly force.

Obviously the autistic person with the toy train was a crime in progress.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

The shoot first, ask questions later mentality needs to go, their ability to do this should not be protected under law, the officer should be charged with attempted manslaughter.

If I shot a black guy with his hands in the air, I would be charged with attempted murder, and they would lock me up in prison for 25 years.

I hope he sues the pants off of that city/police dept and gets very rich.

Just read another article about that shooting. The idiot cops were actually trying to hit the autistic guy with a toy truck and missed him and got the therapist instead. Of course, toy trucks look exactly like guns and a guy laying on the ground with his hands up saying he was a therapist and that was his patient went completely ignored.

Just read another article about that shooting. The idiot cops were actually trying to hit the autistic guy with a toy truck and missed him and got the therapist instead. Of course, toy trucks look exactly like guns and a guy laying on the ground with his hands up saying he was a therapist and that was his patient went completely ignored.

Oh... I see... That doesn't really help...

Doesn't matter if your Black Lives Matter or Blue Lives Matter...this was absolutely an outrage every which way you look at it.

That Police Officer who shot should be terminated immediately and tried for Assault with deadly weapon.

I saw the Video. Just Speechless

I expect he'll be fired and perhaps charged or at least there will be a good settlement for the victims.  I wondered if we have cops now who are

so afraid of being ambushed they might "shoot first and look later"...that would not be good.

They were responding to a call from that location abut a man in the street waving a gun and threatening suicide....but these men were not that person.  Police didn't know that but their JOB is to find out what is going on before they start shooting. 

In this North Atlanta area (I'm visiting here) - some police departments have new rules that prohibit police in uniform from stopping ANYWHERE while in their private vehicle.  They must be in a police car so dispatch knows where they are.  They've been told the risk of being attacked or accosted is too great to even stop for coffee on the way to work. 

I expect he'll be fired and perhaps charged or at least there will be a good settlement for the victims.  I wondered if we have cops now who are

so afraid of being ambushed they might "shoot first and look later"...that would not be good.

They were responding to a call from that location abut a man in the street waving a gun and threatening suicide....but these men were not that person.  Police didn't know that but their JOB is to find out what is going on before they start shooting. 

In this North Atlanta area (I'm visiting here) - some police departments have new rules that prohibit police in uniform from stopping ANYWHERE while in their private vehicle.  They must be in a police car so dispatch knows where they are.  They've been told the risk of being attacked or accosted is too great to even stop for coffee on the way to work. 

Hmmm. I wonder if shooting people is an appropriate response to someone who wants to commit suicide. At least it makes sure they'll get the job done. The small amount of violence that have hit police lately is a direct response to the continuing assault and killing on unarmed citizens. It seems the solution is simple. Stop killing unarmed citizens.