Top Ten Things You Need to Know about Wireless Radiation

Tagiscom

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

Interesting. Never had any problems with in home WIFI but I hardly ever use a Cell Phone and currently have a Tracfone with an expired sim card. This tec is not going to go away anytime soon though so how can it be made safer?

Interesting. Never had any problems with in home WIFI but I hardly ever use a Cell Phone and currently have a Tracfone with an expired sim card. This tec is not going to go away anytime soon though so how can it be made safer?

I don't think it can unless they find alternative ways to power it.  

It just boggles me that people scream their lungs out about warming - yet they don't see anything wrong with blanketing the planet with a microwave grid.  But we have to be connected 24/7 and have to have lightning speed everything.  If I had my way there would be no such thing as wireless until they could figure out something besides microwave to power it.  It's not a fate worse than death to have to wait an extra 3 seconds for your pages to load. 

Yes, me too rarely receive calls on my mobile phone, but from now on, l will leave it on the other seat when in my car, and try to use hands free more often.

And use my Laptop in another room, when using WiFi.

I don't think it can unless they find alternative ways to power it.  

It just boggles me that people scream their lungs out about warming - yet they don't see anything wrong with blanketing the planet with a microwave grid.  But we have to be connected 24/7 and have to have lightning speed everything.  If I had my way there would be no such thing as wireless until they could figure out something besides microwave to power it.  It's not a fate worse than death to have to wait an extra 3 seconds for your pages to load. 

Yes, Sal, people scream, probably because it is becoming more and more obvious where MMGW is coming from.

Also interesting that Canada says officially that there is no risk, but in scientific reports they say, it isn't.

So, much for all of the bitching about Mass Media being 100% trustworthy, :ph34r:

That is one of the reasons l posted this to show some, that Mass Media isn't all warm and fuzzy.

But mobile phones are only dangerous if it rings a lot.

I use this radiation to speed up the sprouting of my GMO vegetable seeds.

Never met a GMO I didn't like.

Cheers. - Frank

I heard that Nuclear radiation does wonders for crop growth!

:D

Read a report today in the paper about mobile phones, and radiation risk, and apparently the going consensus by a global medical body ,is that it is safe,

And scientific studies, shown in the above video, show that it isn't safe.

Apparently if a lot of money and jobs are involved then anything is safe.

Yeah, trust Mass Media, and feel warm and safe in your bed, and take a calculated risk with your health.

Saw a few Chinese with their heads in a phone today, surfing the net. Hours of slowly frying your hand.

I am going off Smart phones for life, and will stay with my outdated Nokia, with the small screen, until it breaks.

I think that Canada has outlawed mobiles for children, and probably tablets, that law should be global.

B)

that law should be global.

We have enough friggin' laws telling people how to live their lives. If I want to completely fry what's left of my shriveled brain, that's no one's business but mine. Screw more laws, especially those based on 'junk-science.'

Cheers. - Frank

Junk science?  Oh - you mean the stuff where they say radiation is safe for us?   

I don't think people need more laws either........but I don't like living in a legalized microwave grid either.  I feel best and safest when I'm where I can't get cell phone connection. 

Radiation has never hurt me or anyone I know. I believe the reason I am still alive is because of constant radiation bombardment. Kills all the little squigglies wandering around your innards. 

I don't think people need more laws either........but I don't like living in a legalized microwave grid either.

It's a big country!  :-)

I feel best and safest when I'm where I can't get cell phone connection.

Then why bother having a cell phone? Smoke signals still work, if you know the language. Of course, you do need to be careful not to inhale your outgoing message. That smoke is worse for you than any radiation you are ever going to encounter.

Cheers. - Frank 

Radiation has never hurt me or anyone I know. I believe the reason I am still alive is because of constant radiation bombardment. Kills all the little squigglies wandering around your innards. 

I don't think people need more laws either........but I don't like living in a legalized microwave grid either.

It's a big country!  :-)

I feel best and safest when I'm where I can't get cell phone connection.

Then why bother having a cell phone? Smoke signals still work, if you know the language. Of course, you do need to be careful not to inhale your outgoing message. That smoke is worse for you than any radiation you are ever going to encounter.

Cheers. - Frank 

I'm not where I can get anything but WiFi right now.  When I decide to go elsewhere, I'll drop it off again - and hook up my phone via computer, which I also can't do out here because my Net connection drops too often.  As far as cell - I have it because I need to have a phone -- but do not carry it with nor use it any too often.  I have an earplug that helps keep the radiation from being bombarded straight into my head. 

I only carry my phone sometimes because my roomie, who has been a friend for many years, freaks if I so much as go in to Carson City (35 miles) without it.  I'd rather take it then listen to all about not taking it. 

BTW - my dad buried his second wife due to a brain tumor suspected to be linked to her continual phone use. 

I don't think people need more laws either........but I don't like living in a legalized microwave grid either.  I feel best and safest when I'm where I can't get cell phone connection. 

True, but at least a health warning, that if you give your 3 year old this tablet, then at least turn off WiFi and connections to the nearest tower.

Some parents can be incredibility naive with their children, and sometimes their children pay with their health, so warnings or laws need to be applied.

I'm not where I can get anything but WiFi right now.  When I decide to go elsewhere, I'll drop it off again - and hook up my phone via computer, which I also can't do out here because my Net connection drops too often.  As far as cell - I have it because I need to have a phone -- but do not carry it with nor use it any too often.  I have an earplug that helps keep the radiation from being bombarded straight into my head. 

I only carry my phone sometimes because my roomie, who has been a friend for many years, freaks if I so much as go in to Carson City (35 miles) without it.  I'd rather take it then listen to all about not taking it. 

BTW - my dad buried his second wife due to a brain tumor suspected to be linked to her continual phone use. 

Yes, Sal, Mphones, if used rarely are probably safe?

But people using them constantly, scary.

I used to live near an apartment, and had a teenage girl talking to her friends at 1am onwards, on her mobile. Probably because it was cheap or free at that time.

And this happened quite often, at least til l had to say something.

B)

And never carry your cell phone in your bra. That also has been connected to breast cancer.

By the way, I know some women who do that and could never quite understand why. My cups are for support, not for additional pockets.  :rolleyes:

Terra

My sister's breast cancer tumor was right where she carried her phone - in a pocket, not her bra. 

My sister's breast cancer tumor was right where she carried her phone - in a pocket, not her bra. 

So - definitely cause and effect, right? I doubt many 'scientists' would agree with you on that. That's what us 'laymen' refer to as happenstance! A one-off account that can't be proven or even quantified as there is no study to back up such a claim.

Frank

So - definitely cause and effect, right? I doubt many 'scientists' would agree with you on that. That's what us 'laymen' refer to as happenstance! A one-off account that can't be proven or even quantified as there is no study to back up such a claim.

Frank

Maybe, maybe not, but certainly not a "one-off account".

Breast cancer occurring in women under the age of 40 is uncommon in the absence of family history or genetic predisposition, and prompts the exploration of other possible exposures or environmental risks. We report a case series of four young women—ages from 21 to 39—with multifocal invasive breast cancer that raises the concern of a possible association with nonionizing radiation of electromagnetic field exposures from cellular phones. All patients regularly carried their smartphones directly against their breasts in their brassieres for up to 10 hours a day, for several years, and developed tumors in areas of their breasts immediately underlying the phones. All patients had no family history of breast cancer, tested negative for BRCA1 and BRCA2, and had no other known breast cancer risks. Their breast imaging is reviewed, showing clustering of multiple tumor foci in the breast directly under the area of phone contact. Pathology of all four cases shows striking similarity; all tumors are hormone-positive, low-intermediate grade, having an extensive intraductal component, and all tumors have near identical morphology.

Source:

So why risk it?  :blink:

Terra

Why live in fear of nothing that has been proven? That's an awful way to live one's life. Actually, quote sad.

Frank

It makes no difference to me, Hon.

I already said that I never carry my phone in the cup of my bra. Not from fear, but because of appearance. I like my breasts symmetrical. Call me vain, lol!

Terra