Sign in to follow this  
Ingie

Ezee Rank Tracker Review

I'm usually not one to post a review unless I really like the product or have a horrible experience with a product.

Unfortunately for this review it is the latter.

I was somewhat new in the IM scene when I bought this because the lifetime purchase for a rank checker excited me, along with the good looking sales infographic they have on their site.

After I bought the software I found that I needed proxies to run it as well.

No big deal, I bought the lifetime emailed proxy list from HMA.

After that the nightmare continued to escalate with only getting 1 keyword getting checked per every 1 or 2 proxy but half the time just purely not working.

Not only would it take about 1 hour to check the status of about 10 keywords but having to go in to manually add the proxies to check the keywords was a pain in the ass (meaning that it wouldn't manually be able to be checked per day without me having to be hands on at somepoint.

Basically I bought the pretty sales page.

Posting this just incase any of you fellow SMA members come across this and might think of buying it.

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

If you don't have a bazillion keywords you can try the SEObook Rank Checker Firefox browser plugin. Set the timer between 45 and 60 seconds then let it run in the background while you're doing something else.

No proxies needed and there's a free version that works fine.

What I do is run the plugin on Firefox because Chrome is the browser I use for most other things, this way I can clear the history/cache on Firefox and not get personalized search results.

If you don't have a bazillion keywords you can try the SEObook Rank Checker Firefox browser plugin. Set the timer between 45 and 60 seconds then let it run in the background while you're doing something else.

What I do is run the plugin on Firefox because Chrome is the browser I use for most other things, this way I can clear the history/cache on Firefox and not get personalized search results.

I'll need to give this a shot. I've been using the free version of serpfox for the past 6 months. Which only allows 10 but still better than nothing.

I'll need to give this a shot. I've been using the free version of serpfox for the past 6 months. Which only allows 10 but still better than nothing.

I don't think there's a limit on keywords for SEObook Rank Checker. There's also an option to load a list of keywords.

Format the domain you're searching for as domain.com, not http://domain.com

The only bad thing about that option, unless it is changed, is it doesn't save a project and track changes. So if you are tracking 300 keywords, it doesn't give you ranking changes at a quick glance.

I would definitely say away from any paid rank tracker that offers a lifetime membership in the future. The interface with the SERPs changes so often and they have to keep updating. I don't trust a one-off program to get the consistent support it needs.

The only bad thing about that option, unless it is changed, is it doesn't save a project and track changes. So if you are tracking 300 keywords, it doesn't give you ranking changes at a quick glance.

I would definitely say away from any paid rank tracker that offers a lifetime membership in the future. The interface with the SERPs changes so often and they have to keep updating. I don't trust a one-off program to get the consistent support it needs.

The SEObook rank checker has always been able to save the data results.

You can also export to CSV file so technically you can track the data all day long. There's only one column (SERP position) in the CSV file that ever changes when tracking the same batch of keywords, just copy/paste the entire CSV column into the first rank checker CSV file and keep adding one new column each time you check the keyword positions on Google SERPs.

That might look like a lot of work but it's literally copy/pasting one data column which takes about 3 seconds.