This Won't End Well

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really? After all the lies you told about this place, after all the nasty shit you said about members here, and all the bullshit you said about the owner, you want us to sit down and have a real conve

Racists do have a one track mind as well as liberals. Racist playbook = place blame on a race. Liberal playbook = throw out the word racist whenever someone does not see eye to eye with them. The r

Are you really that excited that people might be hurt?  That's not right.

Ohio has an open carry law - but there is a perimeter around the convention area that is a "no gun" area.  You can't change the laws of a state to suit politics. 

People associated with the controversial Black Lives Matter movement are attending Wednesday's White House meeting that President Obama has convened to address mistrust and violence between police and minority communities.

Deray McKesson- BLM professional activist...posted yesterday "we are at the White House for a 3 hr meeting".....

On the day when there were funerals in Dallas, the President was meeting with McKesson of BLM and with Sharpton and with the committee Obama formed in 2014 to "improve police relations"....

McKesson is the BLM person who advocates shutting down major highways - and his arrest was due to walking on a highway after being told not to do it.  His excuse was he was having to walk on grass as there was no sidewalk

and that was too hard".

Can YOU go to the White Hous?  Can I meet with Obama?  He is legitimizing what many are calling a "hate group". 

(from ABC and NBC sites)  -DeRay Mckesson, one of the group’s most prominent figures, joined several other Black Lives Matter leaders at the White House to “bring up concrete actions” the president can take in order to appease its members.

The politics of "appeasement" - and getting the votes.

Are you really that excited that people might be hurt?  That's not right.

Ohio has an open carry law - but there is a perimeter around the convention area that is a "no gun" area.  You can't change the laws of a state to suit politics. 

Deray McKesson- BLM professional activist...posted yesterday "we are at the White House for a 3 hr meeting".....

On the day when there were funerals in Dallas, the President was meeting with McKesson of BLM and with Sharpton and with the committee Obama formed in 2014 to "improve police relations"....

McKesson is the BLM person who advocates shutting down major highways - and his arrest was due to walking on a highway after being told not to do it.  His excuse was he was having to walk on grass as there was no sidewalk

and that was too hard".

Can YOU go to the White Hous?  Can I meet with Obama?  He is legitimizing what many are calling a "hate group". 

Sure ... you think that uniting the country involves just going to a memorial for cops ... that no meetings are necessary for the black people who are tired of black people getting shot down by cops.  As for the "hero" cops who got shot down ... one of them was a white supremast. Not a hero in my book... in fact, exactly the kind of cop that police departments do not need.  You might call BLM a hate group. I haven't heard them called that. When police brutality and racism thrives in police departments and shooting down people is as common as it is today, you can expect people to revolt.

Sure ... you think that uniting the country involves just going to a memorial for cops ... that no meetings are necessary for the black people who are tired of black people getting shot down by cops. As for the "hero" cops who got shot down ... one of them was a white supremast. Not a hero in my book... in fact, exactly the kind of cop that police departments do not need. You might call BLM a hate group. I haven't heard them called that. When police brutality and racism thrives in police departments and shooting down people is as common as it is today, you can expect people to revolt.

Hate group doesn't really fit BLM, domestic terrorist organization is a better description for them.

and that was too hard".

It's smart politics. We can't see the president because we don't represent a major voting block. And we are not a threat to social stability in the country.

McKeeson gets to say that he talked to the President, and that President Obama listened to his concerns.

The President gets to say that he is listening, and shared the concerns of the BLM movement.

Hillary gets an improved chance at guaranteeing the majority of the black vote.

So, politically, Obama is doing what he has to. And....appearing to appease large groups of people that protest on city streets, is a smart way to stem some of the violence that invariably happens.

And, you have to know (meaning I think you believe this), no matter what Obama does, the left will call it "not enough" and the right will call it "a national tragedy".  It will be the same with whoever is President...forever.

Sure ... you think that uniting the country involves just going to a memorial for cops ... that no meetings are necessary for the black people who are tired of black people getting shot down by cops.  

I started to type is out, and saw that you already covered it.

But BLM doesn't act like a hate group. They act like A large group of people with real concerns....that are really disruptive. 

Hate group doesn't really fit BLM, domestic terrorist organization is a better description for them.

I am again reminded why problems of prejudice cannot get solved.   "Terrorist organization". Wow.

It's smart politics. We can't see the president because we don't represent a major voting block. And we are not a threat to social stability in the country.

McKeeson gets to say that he talked to the President, and that President Obama listened to his concerns.

The President gets to say that he is listening, and shared the concerns of the BLM movement.

So, politically, Obama is doing what he has to. And....appearing to appease large groups of people that protest on city streets, is a smart way to stem some of the violence that invariably happens.

And, you have to know (meaning I think you believe this), no matter what Obama does, the left will call it "not enough" and the right will call it "a national tragedy". It will be the same with whoever is President...forever.

But BLM doesn't act like a hate group. They act like A large group of people with real concerns....that are really disruptive.

I am again reminded why problems of prejudice cannot get solved. "Terrorist organization". Wow.

If anything Obama is stoking the fire not putting it out.

Speaking at a funeral for cops who just got killed by a racist then telling the cops they need to do a better job. Psh, ya race baiting will surely calm everything down.

People carrying arms doesn't mean violence.  The bikers have shown up en force at many events lately - but there has been no shooting at those events.  Typically, criminals don't open fire where they stand a good chance of getting plugged themselves.  When it's getting so that the likelihood that some protester is going to open fire, though - I hope there's a lot of armed people there to stop a psycho that thinks it's a good idea to start firing. 5 cops died and several others wounded (including at least one of the protesters) in a city that has one of the most progressive police forces against police brutality. 

And yes - BLM may be designated a hate group.  One of the problems is they stand around with signs that say to kill people, chanting to kill people. Another is that they riot and loot.  Another is that they only protest against cops - they take no action whatsoever in the cause to get blacks to stop killing other blacks.....meaning they exist only as a radicalized political group. 

Bikers started attending rallies after the violence against Trump followers at one rally - to protect them.  After all - isn't beating the rights out of someone exactly what BLM protests?  Yet it's okay to beat on a Trump supporter because you don't want Trump in office?  Um.......................whatever. 

And, you have to know (meaning I think you believe this), no matter what Obama does, the left will call it "not enough" and the right will call it "a national tragedy".  It will be the same with whoever is President...forever.

I am again reminded why problems of prejudice cannot get solved.   "Terrorist organization". Wow.

Really?  Yet they set an illegal road block to ambush white protesters that were armed yet never pointed a weapon at anyone?  The guy wasn't even armed when they shot him.  Sure there's a lawsuit, but La Voy is still dead and everyone else in that rig is only alive via pure luck.  The cause was one that's being a problem and being battled all over the west.  Mostly in courts, but as soon as it moved out of court.........boom. It's Waco time.  No meetings with the president.  Of course, those protests were about land that the gov is stealing so they need to keep their right to steal from us...............so shoot instead of talk.   Had they rioted half as badly as BLM has, they'd all have been killed - with half of the people who had no idea what was going on there (thank you mainstream lying media) yet yelling to just shoot them.  

What happens when the rest of America starts yelling to just shoot BLM protesters?  It would be the same thing -- except the color of the protesters. 

Let's have a real discussion....not a political food fight complete with a bunch of FU posts.

Really? After all the lies you told about this place, after all the nasty shit you said about members here, and all the bullshit you said about the owner, you want us to sit down and have a real conversation with you now?

Make a public apology first, admit that you lied, and then we will think about it.

Really? After all the lies you told about this place, after all the nasty shit you said about members here, and all the bullshit you said about the owner, you want us to sit down and have a real conversation with you now?

Make a public apology first, admit that you lied, and then we will think about it.

oO drama! Any link to this backstory?

oO drama! Any link to this backstory?

The main thread over at WF was deleted. In it though, Brent, whose real username is ForumGuru, made up a bunch of lies. His story basically was that Mike created a big plot here to tear down the WF and more or less that quest is the only reason that this place exists. 

He took a bunch of screenshots of posts here that showed people discussing, and complaining about, things at WF. These were the exact same arguments and complaints that these same people had made publicly over there, but he acted like we were all a part of some secret cult trying to destroy that place.

Whenever someone pointed out that he was wrong, and backed it up with things like facts, he would roll into a MikeA style page long rant ignoring those facts and end it with something stupid like #WarSparta.

One of the things he whined about the most was that a user here created multiple accounts there and was talking about getting banned. He took this as an extreme affront to the WF community, and pretty much tried to lay the blame at Mike's feet for it, even though Mike had nothing to do with it. Even when that user made the post, it was already done. The accounts were banned. There was nothing left to do. Even though creating multiple accounts is against the rules and it was so bad to do it over at WF, this dipshit did the exact same thing here.

I could go on and on, but basically he trashes this place every chance he gets, bashes Mike at every opportunity, and if anyone who is also a member here posts anything the least bit critical about WF, he will try to start a flame war with them.

The guy is a total piece of shit.

The thread you referred to was great. It ran for days and several spartans were caught in lie after lie after lie and then one them (Sbwhatever) fabricated screenshots and then tried to have the guru banned on a fake screenshot created/conspired here on this forum. That didn't work  and the SBwhatever was banned from Warrior Forum forever I hear.

Many of these people here got warnings to stop soliciting WF members so I guess they are all pissed off at the guru and common sense ideology. I guess they get to call members whatever want...guru is the popular one at the moment.

I guess Claude jokes are out these days.

One last thing, no spartans were going to prove the guru wrong, screenshot evidence was concrete and overwhelming, and that's why the mods let that thread run it's course I believe. 

You were caught in lie after lie. Then you followed us here to continue your crap and degrade this forum as you've done the WF for years. It got so bad on WF, moss had to disavow any connection to you after being asked repeatedly if this asshole, ForumGuru was connected to Freelancer in any way.  Then you got banned ... twice. Poor baby ... must have been a real blow to your over-inflated sense of self-importance.... what with your mental handicaps and all. 

The thread you referred to was great. It ran for days and several spartans were caught in lie after lie after lie and then one them (Sbwhatever) fabricated screenshots and then tried to have the guru banned on a fake screenshot created/conspired here on this forum. That didn't work  and the SBwhatever was banned from Warrior Forum forever I hear.

Many of these people here got warnings to stop soliciting WF members so I guess they are all pissed off at the guru and common sense ideology. I guess they get to call members whatever want...guru is the popular one at the moment.

I guess Claude jokes are out these days.

One last thing, no spartans were going to prove the guru wrong, screenshot evidence was concrete and overwhelming, and that's why the mods let that thread run it's course I believe. 

See, and then he makes up more lies like this and pretends that he is not ForumGuru, like anyone is dumb enough to believe that. 

So he bashes the forum over there, but then desperately wants to participate here.

These people are so obsessed with a few people on WF it's obvious they can't think straight.  What a great place to have a discussion, eh?

Personally, I post on here because political discussion is not allowed on Warrior Forum.

But these clueless trolls don't get it....

These yo-yo members fled here because they could not flame people like they used to on WF.

And see again, you just cannot stop bashing people here.

So if you want to participate here, apologize for all the nasty lies you made up about what goes on here, apologize to the people you bashed (and especially Mike), and admit that you lied (which you did).

Otherwise, go away.

These people are so obsessed with a few people on WF it's obvious they can't think straight.  What a great place to have a discussion, eh?

Personally, I post on here because political discussion is not allowed on Warrior Forum.

But these clueless trolls don't get it....

These yo-yo members fled here because they could not flame people like they used to on WF.

Then why are you here other than your obvious mental illness? You bashed this forum and yet, you can't stay away. lol. Please start taking your meds regularly. I know they make you pee your pants and drool a lot, but you really need them.