See my Wikipeida comment above.

Bashing dead people for entertainment is creepy.

37244182.jpg

I thought the writer was cleverly painting a picture about Donald Trump by analyzing his father's history, while putting it all into the context of current events.

This to me, is nothing more than liberal media responding to conservative media's attempt to paint the picture that Hillary is guilty of Bills sexual misconduct.

Which, to be fair, Beast's response was better; "Hey if you're going to play that game, don't forget about Trump's Dad's alleged involvement with the KKK."

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

I thought the writer was cleverly paining a picture about Donald Trump by analyzing his father's history, while putting it all into the context of current events.

So you're blaming Donald Trump for something someone else supposedly did back in the 1920s?

That's just wrong.

How would you like to be blamed for something your parents did before you was even born?

So you're blaming Donald Trump for something someone else supposedly did back in the 1920s?

That's just wrong.

How would you like to be blamed for something your parents did before you was even born?

I didn't write the article ... And I never said that ... The only statement I actually made regarding Fred was "Interesting History." My other statement was regarding The Daily Beast and if you don't like their opinion, okay... Here's the writer's Twitter account.

I'm moving on now...

Peanut butter vandal mistakes gathering for Trump rally

"Authorities say the 23-year-old woman was drunk when she entered the meeting and began yelling about how she hates Trump"

Oh my god, you're such an awful person for linking an image with a picture of our next president side by side to an image of deceased actor Cesar Romero.

That isn't Cesar Romero, it's Hillary before and after Glamour Shot.

Shades of Florida 2000?

US district court: Ohio must allow illegally purged voters to vote:

The decision came after a September ruling in which a Cincinnati-based appeals court declared the removal of some 2 million qualified but inactive voters from the voter registration rolls illegal. 

"If those who were unlawfully removed from the voter rolls are not allowed to vote, then the Secretary of State is continuing to to disenfranchise voters in violation of federal law," wrote Judge George Smithwho serves at the Southern District of Ohio.

proxy.jpg?t=HBh2aHR0cDovL2FkZGljdGluZ2lu

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/us-district-court-ohio-must-022938273.html

Shades of Florida 2000?

US district court: Ohio must allow illegally purged voters to vote:

The decision came after a September ruling in which a Cincinnati-based appeals court declared the removal of some 2 million qualified but inactive voters from the voter registration rolls illegal. 

"If those who were unlawfully removed from the voter rolls are not allowed to vote, then the Secretary of State is continuing to to disenfranchise voters in violation of federal law," wrote Judge George Smithwho serves at the Southern District of Ohio.

proxy.jpg?t=HBh2aHR0cDovL2FkZGljdGluZ2lu

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/us-district-court-ohio-must-022938273.html

This is triumphant and sad at the same time: After Republicans limit early voting people in North Carolina line up for hours to vote.

CvUjPqLUMAAJ23g.jpg

For once Kristol is right.

Bill Kristol Retweeted Donald J. Trump

No offense, but you're delusional.

Bill Kristol added,

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The results are in on the final debate and it is almost unanimous, I WON! Thank you, these are very exciting times.

Seth MacFarlane Retweeted Donald J. Trump

The results are in and The Cleveland Show is the top-rated series of 2016!

Seth MacFarlane added,

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The results are in on the final debate and it is almost unanimous, I WON! Thank you, these are very exciting times.
0 replies1,615 retweets5,468 likes

Retweet

More

More

Trump Effect: According to 538, democrats have a 73% chance of winning the Senate.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/senate-update-the-last-week-has-been-very-kind-to-democrats-hopes-for-a-majority/

He really is a nightmare. As a Republican politician, do you support him and risk losing voters, or not support him and risk losing voters?