Warning, DailyBeast, it's a Liberal Website, Get over it. I go to Drudgereport every day, don't be offended by some writer's non-offensive words.

"Donald Trump Made ‘Apprentice’ Staff Work Through Hurricane Sandy Chaos"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/23/donald-trump-made-apprentice-staff-work-through-hurricane-sandy-chaos.html

Assuming that's all accurate... Without me fact checking it, because I can't.

Wow, what a piece of human shit.

Really fits into the whole "Trump doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself" narrative, which is obviously true.

The entire election was hijacked by this piece of crap to market his lame hotels/celebrity status.

Instead of legitimate candidates competing, we have a con-artist competing against a candidate that Marco Rubio would have destroyed, and I would have voted for him.

I hope Trump loses all 50 states and the RNC sues him into oblivion.

This is not only disqualifying at a presidential level, it's disqualifying at an executive level. He made the employees risk their lives to do nothing? What the hell?

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

Are we talking about the same people scare mongering about Trump starting a nuclear war?

Or Trump being Hitler and those that follow are nazi sympathizers?

The same people who call others names like racist, misogynist, xenophobes if they don't think the same?

I wonder if some of you guys listen to yourselves.  haha

I want to save your post for posterity.

You make three idiotic statements, and then say "I wonder if some of you guys listen to yourselves"...and then laugh, as though we said something idiotic.

It's sad in a way that they are almost  in bondage to the "wiring"  in their brains.

I think we all live in bondage to the wiring in our brains.  A strong fight or flight response is actually helpful in survival, when defending your village, playing sports, running from danger.

My thought (I could easily be wrong) is that this explains why people living in rural areas tend to be Republican. Self sufficient, territorial, constantly thinking their rights and guns are about to be taken away......feeling threatened by people not like themselves (to varying degrees). And people living in big cities tend to lean more Democratic. They are more immersed in the social dynamic of living in large groups.....more interested in (or at least tolerant of)  other people's cultures.

Again, it has nothing to do with intelligence, or if they are a good person. But some of us see something different as a threat, faster and easier than others. 

I have almost no fight or flight response. It makes me seem braver in some instances than I am. And it's very unusual that I see someone as a threat. It really helped in selling for all those years. On the other hand, it also means I feel no loyalty to my tribe. That means my family, country, school, employers......it's a real mixed bag.

Yeah I pretty much agree with Vox, Trump did an amazing job of drumming up a ton of interest. I believe all 3 debates were record setters as far as viewer ship, but then with all of that attention, he crumbled.

Edit: Debate 1 is #1, Debate #3 is 3. Jimmy Carter vs Ronald Reagan is #2.

Kellyanne Conway Says Trump Would Challenge Clinton to Another Debate

17-kellyanne-conway.w190.h190.jpg

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/conway-trump-would-challenge-clinton-to-another-debate.html?mid=twitter-share-di

Of course he would. After the ballgame is over, the losing team always welcomes another chance to bat. At this stage of the game, Clinton is talking as though she already won, her plans for the country, real motivational stuff.

Even acknowledging that Trump exists is probably a mistake. 

When the sale is closed, you don't keep talking about the competition.

You know... I read here, and it seems by most accounts that it's pretty much an impossibility for Trump to land in the White House.

But then they come out with some legitimate looking poll saying they're in a dead-heat, and I start sweating a bit.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016-election-trump-clinton-poll-dead-heat-513082

I tell you, I'm getting out there to vote this time around. I've got to cancel out at least one of the six Trump votes coming from my household.

Kellyanne Conway Says Trump Would Challenge Clinton to Another Debate

17-kellyanne-conway.w190.h190.jpg

This low-life piece of garbage sold her soul to the Devil for a paycheck. A consummate liar with no moral compass. Just another piece of GOP deplorable scum. Don't worry though. There's another GOP scumbag waiting in the wings to hire her.

Frank

This low-life piece of garbage sold her soul to the Devil for a paycheck. A consummate liar with no moral compass. Just another piece of GOP deplorable scum. Don't worry though. There's another GOP scumbag waiting in the wings to hire her.

Frank

I have no idea what kind of person she really is. It's impossible to tell, by her TV interviews. But she is incredibly talented at turning anything Trump does into a positive..or at least spinning it to be acceptable and expected behavior.

I'm not sure she's the one writing all the talking points that Trump's surrogates use in interviews, but whoever it is, sure knows their stuff.

It's impressive to me to watch these surrogates turn something Trump said, no matter how blindingly ignorant (assuming he wants to really win), and they interpret it as a policy statement. It's almost like seeing a well done magic trick.

They have such a bad candidate, that constantly sabotages himself.......I can just imagine the meetings they have to turn this guy into a viable candidate.

If this team had Mitt Romney (or any other credible candidate) as a client, it's entirely possible that he would win. 

It's impressive to me to watch these surrogates turn something Trump said, no matter how blindingly ignorant (assuming he wants to really win), and they interpret it as a policy statement. It's almost like seeing a well done magic trick.

All true, but it just proves one thing. You can't turn chicken shit into chicken salad!

Frank

I want to save your post for posterity.

You make three idiotic statements, and then say "I wonder if some of you guys listen to yourselves"...and then laugh, as though we said something idiotic.

Yes, I am laughing at your idiotic statements.   There is plenty of them.  

Comparing someone to Hitler and demonizing a very large group of people is all fear based.  Just like the group of people that are fearful of the government taking their guns.  I'm enjoying the rationalization, though, and will continue to laugh at it.  

I wonder if you have lived in a big city.  It doesn't sound like it.

You know... I read here, and it seems by most accounts that it's pretty much an impossibility for Trump to land in the White House.

But then they come out with some legitimate looking poll saying they're in a dead-heat, and I start sweating a bit.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016-election-trump-clinton-poll-dead-heat-513082

I tell you, I'm getting out there to vote this time around. I've got to cancel out at least one of the six Trump votes coming from my household.

I thought Trump was done when the Hollywood tapes came out.  Now I don't know.  I don't think the polling is accurate but still had Clinton in the lead.   Some of those polls had oversampling of particular demographics that would be lean more Democratic.   I still thought the lead was enough for a Clinton win.  Now, it seems there still may be a shot for Trump to win.