Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

Maybe 35 years ago, I was in a magazine shop in a mall. There was a small adult section, that I sauntered into. It had magazines (way before internet) for just about any taste. Old women, pregnant women, fat women, feet, tattoos, bondage....probably pretty tame compared to what we can find online. But it fascinated me that it was actually profitable to print a magazine for each of these niches.  I thought, "OK there must be 50,000 guys that get off looking at pregnant women...and that's just the number that buy the magazines.".

Oh, it's sooo much worse now... You have no idea...

Tried to find something safe for work.

7sglV2X.jpg

I like how he says he won't even vote.

BWAHAHA, because Trump says it's rigged ... :P

Wow!

I know you won't like it, but I just received a link to this video from someone who is very near and dear to my heart.

Remember, I called you wouldn't like it...

Terra

I couldn't even get through that whole thing with that lunatic.

You would have to be a complete idiot to believe most of that shit.

For crying out loud, the guy was using fucking Reddit viewers to "prove" his theories. 

Wow!

I know you won't like it, but I just received a link to this video from someone who is very near and dear to my heart.

Remember, I called you wouldn't like it...

Terra

OH MY GOD STOP TOUCHING THE SCREEN...

IT'S GOING TO TAKE 3 HOURS TO GET THE FINGERPRINTS OFF THAT...

And that lunatic uses crowd size at rallies as proof that Trump is winning and the media is lying.

The only thing that Trump's crowd sizes prove is that white trash likes to go to rallies. The rest of us don't. 

Right-wing conspiracy theorists were saying the same thing about Romney's crowd sizes versus Obama's in the last election cycle.

Hell, you can look at a more recent and solid example to see that what he is saying is wrong. In the primaries, Trump had the same kind of crowd sizes, but was barely squeaking out 18%, 19%, 22%, etc. of the primary voters. His crowds were much, much larger than his opponents, but that in no way had a correlation to the number of voters voting for Trump versus his opponents. If it did, he would have won the nomination a lot faster than he did.

If Trump is the most dangerous man in America, Cruz is right on his ass. A total fascist.

Frank

Yea Frank, lots of people don't get that Trump and the rest of them are basically the same on economic and social matters.  

Now Cruz could step into that space around Trump type voters the next time around if he so desires.  

The soft spoken Bush3 would have supplied a genteel cover for the GOP & Friends but that would have brought multiple charges of he's just like his brother etc., LOL!

And that lunatic uses crowd size at rallies as proof that Trump is winning and the media is lying.

The only thing that Trump's crowd sizes prove is that white trash likes to go to rallies. The rest of us don't. 

Right-wing conspiracy theorists were saying the same thing about Romney's crowd sizes versus Obama's in the last election cycle.

Hell, you can look at a more recent and solid example to see that what he is saying is wrong. In the primaries, Trump had the same kind of crowd sizes, but was barely squeaking out 18%, 19%, 22%, etc. of the primary voters. His crowds were much, much larger than his opponents, but that in no way had a correlation to the number of voters voting for Trump versus his opponents. If it did, he would have won the nomination a lot faster than he did.

Hopefully you're right on regarding Trump crowd sizes and what he will turn out at the polls.    I'm not sure what you meant by white trash.  

Maybe you were talking about their state of mind because amazingly, according to this article, Trump voters medium household income is above the national household medium income .  

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

Donald Trump tells 2020 prospects that they don't have a chance during incoherent speech in Florida.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2020-candidates-no-chance-230303

I'm Sorry, can somebody who speaks Trump break that down for me?

Really need a clarification on, uh, basically the entire speech...

Edit: I read the article and re-watched the video a few times, okay... I think I get it?

It's like a combination of excepting defeat, threats to Republicans, corruption accusations, doomsaying, and they crowd is like "YEAH GO TRUMP!"

He have a few drinks before that speech or something?

If Trump is the most dangerous man in America, Cruz is right on his ass. A total fascist.

Frank

True Frank. But you know what...I just hate Bullies. Every since being bullied in 7h and 8th grade. Just can't stand them. I'm very Passive,Aggresive and have been know on a few Occassions over the years to become physical if a male around me is being blatanly disrespectful and bullying innocent people . Partiuarly women and children

Just cannot tolerate it on certain levels. Biden definitely resonated with me lately about the school yard comment LOL

Cruz can be an instigator but I wouldn't charaterize him as a Bullyl

Wait! What?

All of you are okay supporting a woman whom (Out of the mouth of her own husband) conjures up dead people's spirits to get advice on running a government? She says it's Eleanor Roosevelt which in of itself is, er, haunting, lol. Disturbing is a better word. But how does anyone really know that it's her? That it's not an evil entity?

Wow! I'm flabbergasted at that as well as the fact that she states she has you all kept in the dark about what really is going on and wants to employ psychological manipulation on you all with reporting skewed poll results. She basically is calling you all "sheeple" that can be manipulated.

And you're okay with that?  :o

Terra

Wait! What?

All of you are okay supporting a woman whom (Out of the mouth of her own husband) conjures up dead people's spirits to get advice on running a government? She says it's Eleanor Roosevelt which in of itself is, er, haunting, lol. Disturbing is a better word. But how does anyone really know that it's her? That it's not an evil entity?

Wow! I'm flabbergasted at that as well as the fact that she states she has you all kept in the dark about what really is going on and wants to employ psychological manipulation on you all with reporting skewed poll results. She basically is calling you all "sheeple" that can be manipulated.

Terra

Do you have a citation for the conjuring up dead spirits to get advice on running a government statement?

Is that like a voodoo thing?

Do you have a citation for the conjuring up dead spirits to get advice on running a government statement?

There is a video clip of Bill Clinton speaking about it in the video I posted. You can hear it for yourself if you listen. The guy may have it broken up into 3 parts with his commentary in between Bill Clinton's words, but it is right there for the viewing.

It starts at about the 1:28 point of the video.

Added later: Another at 7:40. Voodoo? I haven't a clue. I don't know a lot about voodoo, but I think voodoo includes sticking pins in a little doll. I don't think Hilary uses a little doll.

Terra

Wait! What?

Terra

Terra,

I'm not for Hillary as much as Iam against Trump.

Hate to break it to you it but it's over with

and here's a tribute to you darling  :)

There is a video clip of Bill Clinton speaking about it in the video I posted. You can hear it for yourself if you listen. The guy may have it broken up into 3 parts with his commentary in between Bill Clinton's words, but it is right there for the viewing.

It starts at about the 1:28 point of the video.

Terra

Wow. That the story oddly enough checks out.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/