SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

The Nazi Furies weren't worse???!?

Like ... They have sex with each other ...

In those suits ...

Never heard of them...

But I can't imagine they look worse than Hilary, especially in the pic you just posted.

Edit: Well, they certainly are cuter than Hilary, lol!

Terra

Never heard of them...

But I can't imagine they look worse than Hilary, especially in the pic you just posted.

Edit: Well, they certainly are cuter than Hilary, lol!

Terra

Not many people have heard of them, it's because I think they know that dressing up in demented animal costumes is seriously weird and I know that they pretend they don't have sex in those suits but everybody knows they have sex in those suits.

Not many people have heard of them, it's because I think they know that dressing up in demented animal costumes is kind of weird and I know that they pretend they don't have sex in those suits but everybody knows they have sex in those suits.

Not everyone. I don't/didn't, lol!

Terra

Seriously? After that stupid video you posted yesterday, you are going to talk about sheeple? 

If you want to find someone that will believe and follow nonsensical bullshit, perhaps a mirror will help.

I love looking in the mirror. Thanks.  ;)

Hey, I told you that you wouldn't like it, so I'm right again.

Oh, and funny how part of that, and I quote, "nonsensical bullhs*t", was verified by mki.  Don't you think?

Terra

How Barbara Corcoran beat Trump:

proxy.jpg?t=HBhvaHR0cDovL21lZGlhMS5zLW5i

In an exclusive interview with Lawrence, real estate mogul & Shark Tank member Barbara Corcoran details the time Donald Trump sued her and how she beat him in court. You won’t believe what she did after her court victory.

Hint: Trump tried to rip her off for 4 million dollars.
Video here...

I love looking in the mirror. Thanks.  ;)

Hey, I told you that you wouldn't like it, so I'm right again.

Oh, and funny how part of that, and I quote, "nonsensical bullhs*t", was verified by mki.  Don't you think?

Terra

No. He verified one thing in the video. And by verified, he found one time that Bill Clinton said something along those lines. 

The rest of that video is trash and so is anyone that buys into that stuff.

No. He verified one thing in the video. And by verified, he found one time that Bill Clinton said something along those lines. 

The rest of that video is trash and so is anyone that buys into that stuff.

That's where "part of" came from in my post.  :rolleyes:

Thank you!

I'd rather be considered trash by you than treasure, that's for sure. And I didn't have to buy anything. It was completely free.  ;)

Terra