I can't for the life of me figure out why this stockbroking firm went bankrupt

whateverpedia

http://www.smh.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/psychic-advised-bby-chairman-glenn-rosewall-court-hears-20160914-grg9ka.html

The chairman of failed Sydney stockbroking firm BBY took advice from a self-proclaimed psychic when preparing budget estimates and cashflow forecasts, the NSW Supreme Court has heard.

At an explosive hearing on Thursday, former strategy manager April Yuen said self-proclaimed psychic and vibrational healer Nevine Rottinger provided guidance to Glenn Rosewall, the company's non-executive chairman.

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

Further revelations: http://www.smh.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/sydney-psychic-advised-bby-chairman-glenn-rosewall-on-chakras-and-share-prices-20160919-grj8un.html

She said "a great portion of our discussions were centred around shares, share prices and his business".

This was done "purely intuitively. I just get an image in my mind that tells me what a price may be".

ROFL

"I'm not always right," Ms Rottinger said.

No shit, Sherlock.

1474271090941.jpg

It seems to me BBY could've hired Sparta's resident psychic for a fraction of the cost of hiring her. Same end result, just cheaper.

Well - Since Riffle hasn't been here yet: 

This won't end well.

The way everyone always picks on Shane makes me think of that old song, Charlie Brown. The part "Why is everybody always pickin' on me?" :( Poor Shane.

I know he brings a lot on himself, but not always. But whenever I see a bunch of bullies gang up on him, it just ticks me off! Perhaps it's because of that whole battle with my son. Throwback emotions or something, lol.

Terra

The way everyone always picks on Shane makes me think of that old song, Charlie Brown. The part "Why is everybody always pickin' on me?" :( Poor Shane.

I know he brings a lot on himself, but not always. But whenever I see a bunch of bullies gang up on him, it just ticks me off! Perhaps it's because of that whole battle with my son. Throwback emotions or something, lol.

Terra

New meds?  Second time today you've posted so out of context that it's caused RCA dog head tilt.  

New meds?  Second time today you've posted so out of context that it's caused RCA dog head tilt.

Ha! No new meds at all, not even any old ones, just some pretty powerful pain.

Anyway when Whateva said our Sparta's resident psychic, I thought he was talking about Shane. I didn't think Shane to Shane was too difficult to follow. :blink:

Terra