Simple Location Question.

mki

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

I usually put the business name, address, and phone number in the footer on every page.

The phone number usually appears in the header (as a click-to-call link). I'll only put the address in the header if it really makes sense. If it is a business that comes to you, I don't bother. So like a plumber, I don't think it is real important to have the address show up in the header. 

If it is a pizza joint or restaurant (especially one not yet well known), I might consider putting the address in the header.

Talking strictly local SEO, I would put the business name, address, and phone number in the footer on each page.

Cool thanks for the responses. It's going to either have to be the sidebar or the footer because of the layout.

Sidebar is good - it would make the contact info more quickly seen.  The eye will move from left to right over the page so they'll see the first paragraph of text or sub-headers just before they see the contact.  If there is something on that page that you feel will help you sell them and you want them to at least have their eye catch it..........put the contact at the bottom. 

I would name drop all the area codes and city names around your local business. 

Serving 33323, 33434, 333123, etc since 1999. 

Also set up a page in google local businesses

A lot of people will search for "Pizza in 33323" or "Pizza in This city"

The business I was referring to does not service other area codes. The customer has to visit the location for service. (Trying to be general here but it's not that important.)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's how I would do it.

Header right. A click to call phone number, with the address in a click for map&directions format link right underneath it.

That way it's on every page of the site. No matter where they're at there it is. Gotta make it stupid easy for people.

Beyond that. For SEO purposes I would populate the footer with key business info wrapped in JSON-LD schema.

Here's a generator - https://www.jamesdflynn.com/json-ld-schema-generator/

About generators? Always test the code after you install it. Use Google's structured data testing tool. https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool

Schema is your friend.