Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
alberto158

How to index backlinks fast by Google

Recommended Posts


SEMrush

Don't worry about indexing the links fast. Google will find them. And if they can't find them, the links suck and weren't going to help you anyhow.

Hi pro,

If i use a tool instead a google webmaster tool to index my backlinks, is it still good for my backlinks ? 

One more question, how do i know is it a bad backlink or not ?

Thank you for your support  :)  :)  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi pro,

If i use a tool instead a google webmaster tool to index my backlinks, is it still good for my backlinks ? 

One more question, how do i know is it a bad backlink or not ?

Thank you for your support  :)  :)  :)

 

 

You cannot use Webmaster Tools to index your backlinks unless you own every site you are building the links on.

 

Bad links include, but are not limited to, stuff like profile links, forum signature links, blog comments, article directories, spammy link directories...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are many ways to get your backlinks indexed fast, but the most method is use backlink ping tool, especially paid ones like backlinkindexer. Besides, you can use google addurl to get your backlinks pinged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are many ways to get your backlinks indexed fast, but the most method is use backlink ping tool, especially paid ones like backlinkindexer. Besides, you can use google addurl to get your backlinks pinged.

 

 

That is just a really stupid idea. There is no need for any of those crappy services. Like Mike pointed out above, if Google cannot find your links, they sucked anyhow and were not going to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 8:17 PM, JohnHemmer said:

 

 

That is just a really stupid idea. There is no need for any of those crappy services. Like Mike pointed out above, if Google cannot find your links, they sucked anyhow and were not going to help.

Why do you say that JohnHemmer. I am using with a lot of succes some backlink indexer services and links that where not indexed by google where indexed through the backlink indexing services. There are a few on the market but sincerely only 2 have good results in my opinion. htt;//elitelinkindexer.com and http://web20indexer.com . This is my opinion and i know what i'm talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, John Mackain said:

Why do you say that JohnHemmer. I am using with a lot of succes some backlink indexer services and links that where not indexed by google where indexed through the backlink indexing services. There are a few on the market but sincerely only 2 have good results in my opinion. htt;//elitelinkindexer.com and http://web20indexer.com . This is my opinion and i know what i'm talking about. 

 

Look, what I think you are missing is that if you need to use an indexing service like one of those, the links are so damn weak they are not going to help you anyhow. Those services are a giant waste of money.

If the links hold any decent value, you don't need to use those types of services. Google will find and index the links just fine on their own. 

You're just throwing away money.

The only reason I can think of to use one of those dumb services is if your intention is to try a churn and burn on your money site. In that case, you might want to try to speed up indexing because you are trying to rank fast and make as much money as you can before the site gets penalized.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JohnHemmer said:

 

Look, what I think you are missing is that if you need to use an indexing service like one of those, the links are so damn weak they are not going to help you anyhow. Those services are a giant waste of money.

If the links hold any decent value, you don't need to use those types of services. Google will find and index the links just fine on their own. 

You're just throwing away money.

The only reason I can think of to use one of those dumb services is if your intention is to try a churn and burn on your money site. In that case, you might want to try to speed up indexing because you are trying to rank fast and make as much money as you can before the site gets penalized.

 

Sincerely i don't share your opinion because i ranked with some very bad links "but old" which where not indexed in the past by google. And after i submitted to indexing services i've got a boost of 33 ranks in google and is more than 3 months now and is holding the position. Curently is at 14 on a medium keyword. Anyway  i respect your opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Terra said:

I can't help but ask, what you mean by a "medium keyboard"? :blink:

 

Terra

 

He means a medium difficulty keyword to rank. No idea what he is basing the competition on to come to that conclusion, but that is what he means.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, John Mackain said:

Sincerely i don't share your opinion because i ranked with some very bad links "but old" which where not indexed in the past by google. And after i submitted to indexing services i've got a boost of 33 ranks in google and is more than 3 months now and is holding the position. Curently is at 14 on a medium keyword. Anyway  i respect your opinion. 

Ranked what keyword?

What's a "medium keyword?" How is that different than a rare or well done keyword?

Are you talking about the PPC competition in adwords? That has nothing to do with the difficulty to rank in the organic results ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mike Friedman said:

 

He means a medium difficulty keyword to rank. No idea what he is basing the competition on to come to that conclusion, but that is what he means.

 

Ha! I see now that he did use the word keyword and not keyboard. I just finished reading a thread in the bar about keyboards. Maybe I should put the Bailey's down, Haha!

 

Terra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like others have said, if you need to put in extra effort to index your backlinks, they are aren't going to help you anyhow.

And also like others have said, unless you are trying to use massive amounts of spam to churn and burn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use an aged domain that has high indexing frequency rate on google. create a new post, and then paste all the backlinks url. click publish. wait for google to index that post, then google also will crawl all backlinks. usually, does not take long time for google to index backlinks which resides in the post. After 70% backlinks indexed. delete the post.

i never use backlinks indexing again after used this trick.. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, daffyshaci said:

I use an aged domain that has high indexing frequency rate on google. create a new post, and then paste all the backlinks url. click publish. wait for google to index that post, then google also will crawl all backlinks. usually, does not take long time for google to index backlinks which resides in the post. After 70% backlinks indexed. delete the post.

i never use backlinks indexing again after used this trick.. :D

 

The problem with that trick is you are creating a footprint for yourself. You might as well send an email off to the Google search team and say, "Hey I just built these links." 

If you are working on a churn and burn project, that is fine. Otherwise, I would just avoid any kind of indexing tricks for backlinks. Google will find them on their own. No need to rush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first time to get google to index your site takes time especially if reviving a dead domain. What i like to do is post random posts each day (wordpress pings google each time you post), in a week google starts indexing quickly within hours, that's when i post what i really wanted to.

It depends on the quality of domain though. What works without fail is a backlink to your post but i prefer not to do that because then i can't really judge how good the site is.

If its a brand new site, you can use fetch as g tool and index it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you folks are missing the whole point of a backlink for SEO.

A backlink is useless for SEO If the backlink page/URL doesn't have its own followed backlink profile.

End of story, there's nothing else. You either have that or you don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.