Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2016

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

I got this email today from Stable Host about their Black Friday deal.

Yep - it's that time again, Black Friday! Unlike most hosting providers who only offer Black Friday specials to new customers, we like to reward our existing customers.

This year we will be giving you a 30% bonus to any prepaid funds added to your account between today through 11/30/16. 

Interested? I'll explain more.

At this point, it's going to create an invoice for you. Let's say for example you wanted to add $100 of 'Prepaid Funds', it will create a $100 invoice for you. Once that invoice is paid, your account will have a $100 credit for future services. Within a few minutes of payment, we will add an additional 30% of those funds to your account. Therefore, if you made a prepaid deposit of $100, you'd actually get $130 in prepaid credits for future services / invoices.

It's important to know there's some restrictions on the add funds, they are:

• You can deposit any amount larger than $30
  • Pre-paid funds are not refundable
  • You must be an active customer to use pre-paid funds.

Thank you for being a customer of StableHost - we greatly appreciate your business.

--SH Team

Sweet - I just signed up the other day but am waiting to get into the account because someone is transferring my website to that account and I don't want to mess things up.............but I didn't like the monthly pay. I want to have at least a few months between times I need to actually actively pay.  It makes me happy to know I can stock the funds for a few months in advance.  

1 hour ago, Mike Friedman said:

I'm hoping to see some stock image stuff too. I got a good deal on a lifetime membership to StockUnlimited last year, thank you Mike Martin.

I'm in a couple of other sites like DepositPhotos, but I'm feeling like I am looking at the same stuff all the time.

Ive been pretty impressed with big stock photos selection.

Ill post here soon as I see their holiday discount coupon.

This offer from Luxin Host. You can also find them in our special offers area

Exclusive Black Friday sales for Spartan Marketing Academy!!

Get 10GB Extra SSD on all VPS for free Plus 50GB of Free backup. Worth $10 A Month !!

We dont stop there, Get your first month Half price

First order can be made on 24/11/2016 . Use code spartan for first month half price. 10GB Extra SSD and 50 GB backup will be added within 24 hours.

A Small Orange has 85% off on new hosting plans.

https://asmallorange.com/

Use at your own risk. This is an EIG owned company. I've never had a problem with their shared hosting accounts, but this site was on their VPS hosting at one time and went down for over a week around this time last year.

For a small project, probably still safe with their shared hosting, but you have been warned.

5 hours ago, Mike Friedman said:

A Small Orange has 85% off on new hosting plans.

https://asmallorange.com/

Use at your own risk. This is an EIG owned company. I've never had a problem with their shared hosting accounts, but this site was on their VPS hosting at one time and went down for over a week around this time last year.

For a small project, probably still safe with their shared hosting, but you have been warned.

wow that is cheap. Doesn't sound bad for a network site that doesn't need 100% uptime.

Here is an offer from DirJournal.com. Decent directory I have used a lot. I don't know if I believe the first 20 users bit or not.

Starting today, until November 25th.. Just enter the following coupon code Thanks60 at checkout.
 * The coupon is only available for first 20 users!

This is our BEST EVER offer since we launched DirJournal.com in 2007 so rush to the site and start submitting now.

AskForHost. They say this is for existing customers. I don't know if the deals would work if you are a new customer or not. I would not be surprised if they are running the same offers for new customers. 

You’re receiving this email, because you’re are a customer of AskForHost or used our services in Past. 
AskForHost is offering Amazing Black Friday Discounts, up to 75% OFF Recurring Discounts for our all Customers. Check our Deals Page for More Details.

AskForHost Shared Hosting Only $13.5/Year for Life, No coupon code required for any discount package. 

Shared Hosting: 75% Recurring Discount
Reseller Hosting: 50% Recurring Discount
Managed VPS Plans: 20% Recurring Discount + Free RAM Upgrade
Unmanaged Dedicated Servers: 30% Recurring Discount on all Plans
Managed Dedicated Servers: Insane 30% Discounts on all Managed Servers

Discounts are Limited Time only and will be expired after Black Friday. 
No Coupon Codes are required for any Plan, just Signup and grab your Discount. 
Discounts are available for Life, till you renew your service with us. 

If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat and or our Help Desk.

3 minutes ago, gnojham said:

this is a disaster

Only if you have something urgent that cannot wait. They will probably be up and down a few times. It's prime time for them on the U.S. East Coast, which is probably contributing. Traffic, if that is the problem, will slow down in a few hours.

40 minutes ago, gnojham said:

this is a disaster

its taking forever to navigate, so i cant find the answer easily, but do you know if the discount on registrations is limited to new customers only??? ($0.98 or whtever it is)

i wasnt logged in yet and it was showing be the sale price, logged in and it showed me regular price . no sure if its due to some error or what

34 minutes ago, gnojham said:

its taking forever to navigate, so i cant find the answer easily, but do you know if the discount on registrations is limited to new customers only??? ($0.98 or whtever it is)

i wasnt logged in yet and it was showing be the sale price, logged in and it showed me regular price . no sure if its due to some error or what

working with live support now. 

26 minutes ago, gnojham said:

working with live support now. 

live support isnt awesome

loks like there was only a set # of .coms/.nets that could be bought by the world before the sale ended. like, i dont know what the number was, bu lets say 300. so once 300 .coms/nets were purchased, the deal ended.

kinda shitty imo considering the traffic wasnt running properly

looks like 750 .coms/nets were available and after that the sale was over. great

40 minutes ago, Mike Friedman said:

Only if you have something urgent that cannot wait. They will probably be up and down a few times. It's prime time for them on the U.S. East Coast, which is probably contributing. Traffic, if that is the problem, will slow down in a few hours.

But the particular sales aren't all day, unless they will repeat at some point. will keep an eye out i guess

I wonder if i put something in the cart now will the price adjust if the sale China back...

HostXNow Black Friday Special

You can save 50% Recurring Monthly on all of our services and plans such as our WordPress Hosting, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Backup Hosting and cPanel Server Management when using the COUPON CODE: BLACKFRIDAY50 when paying yearly.

If you would prefer to pay monthly, then you may use COUPON CODE: BLACKFRIDAY20

*For new orders only. Valid for today only 25/11/2016.

2 hours ago, gnojham said:

But the particular sales aren't all day, unless they will repeat at some point. will keep an eye out i guess

I wonder if i put something in the cart now will the price adjust if the sale China back...

so they had it again from 12-1, same shit though. site dragging, stuff sold out before you can get to it due to the dragging. i managed to get to my cart, but by the time i was able to check out, the coupon was dead

I realize this post is for IM deals but internet marketers got to eat right!?

Went to order some dominos pizza today for the game and realized they have 50% off all of their pizzas from now until 12/4.

Just a heads up for any interested.