Queen of Sweden, see's Ghosts.

Tagiscom

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

If you are going to constantly poke at people and try to shove things in their face when you know they don't want to hear about it and don't believe in, please don't post.

If you are going to post "evidence" and "proof" full of gigantic holes that require huge leaps of faith to believe in and are going to get upset and take it personally when others are not willing to take that leap with you, please don't post.

If you are going to bash others and then get upset when they return in kind, please don't post.

OK. :-(

Frank

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

56 minutes ago, discrat said:

To all you guys,  come on...you all take this forum stuff a little bit too seriously. :rolleyes:

In the end who gives a rats arse, really ?

Robert;

We aren't taking the forum too seriously, I don't think. The level of interest, frustration, anticipation, and my need to argue is really pretty low. I suspect many of us are using this forum as a sort of video game. Something to keep us occupied, when we aren't otherwise engaged.

So, although I'm interested in this thread, it's not a strong engagement. For example, the only time I mention anything of the forum to my wife, is when Riffle, Whatty, Mark, Kurt...or one of the funnier guys says some insult I can't wait to share. 

All that being said, I seem to have a compulsion to post something when I'm mentioned. No idea why.

Added a tad later; I do want to say that, although "friends" may not be the most accurate word, I've come to find several here to be genuinely interesting, and their opinions hold weight with me. Weird, since I really have no evidence that most of you exist. 

I don't mean you, Riffle. 

This just occurred to me. If you and I were the last two people on Earth (meaning that once we are dead..the human race is gone) would we still insult each other. I'd like to think we would.

48 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

Added a tad later; I do want to say that, although "friends" may not be the most accurate word, I've come to find several here to be genuinely interesting, and their opinions hold weight with me. Weird, since I really have no evidence that most of you exist.

You did not realize, this is a deceased persons forum and you are talking to people from beyond the grave via a medium. A large, talking to a medium.;)

1 hour ago, Claude Whitacre said:

So, although I'm interested in this thread, it's not a strong engagement. For example, the only time I mention anything of the forum to my wife, is when Riffle, Whatty, Mark, Kurt...or one of the funnier guys says some insult I can't wait to share. 

Is there any possible way that someday, somehow I could be included in that discussion ??  :D

EVER ??

It would really make my online marketing journey come full circle :P

26 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

You did not realize, this is a deceased persons forum and you are talking to people from beyond the grave via a medium. A large, talking to a medium.;)

Clever. That actually took me a minute to get.

7 minutes ago, discrat said:

Is there any possible way that someday, somehow I could be included in that discussion ??  :D

EVER ??

Robert; You...you are the center of my world. Just you.

1 hour ago, Claude Whitacre said:

I don't mean you, Riffle. 

This just occurred to me. If you and I were the last two people on Earth (meaning that once we are dead..the human race is gone) would we still insult each other. I'd like to think we would.

There is no possible alternate reality in which I would not insult you. Whenever I see your face, I just want to put my boot in it. You just have one of those faces...

I'm sure you'd have it no other way.  

24 minutes ago, discrat said:

EVER ??

Sure. Just say something funny, Richard.