SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

6 hours ago, Vowels Marketing Agency said:

Hi Guys, 

Snapchat is becoming prominent platform to share images and videos. I have also a snapchat account and I want to increase my snapchat score. Does anybody guide me how I complete this task efficiently ? 

Be popular on the platform.

3 hours ago, Vowels Marketing Agency said:

Thanks Mike,

You are Really Very helpful.  :wacko: 

Sorry, but it is always a little suspect when a marketing agency is asking how to market.

Perhaps try asking a more thoughtful question talking about what you have done and what the results have been. Or maybe what kind of audience you are trying to reach. 

Hello  mike, 

I want to know more about what people are following these days for getting more social shares and back linking. I didn't mean suspicious. I hope, now you are understanding my point of view behind asking this question in this manner. 

Thanks 

Vowels Marketing Agency

On 1/24/2017 at 11:54 AM, yukon said:

I'm snap chatting right now.

I hear it's getting popular.  Are you sharing videos and images?  If so,  what are they?  What's your score? ?

On 1/26/2017 at 8:44 AM, JohnHemmer said:

Isn't Snapchat just used for sexting?

I mean you send pictures that are automatically deleted, can't be downloaded, and only last a few seconds.

If the makers of Snapchat say that is not what they intended it for, they are lying.

That's what I always thought too. It's what the kids use to send their nudes back and forth after they meet on Tinder.

I have no idea why anyone would want to increase their Snapchat score, but...

Snapchat says your score is the combined number of Snaps you've sent and received. You get one point for every Snap you send and a point for every Snap you receive.

Seems pretty simple to me.