Remember to Express Your Right to Carry A Firearm

mki

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

1 minute ago, mki said:

This is old news mki.

It's already been on the news for several days here and discarded for more recent news. Wow, this doesn't show the whole thing like they did on the evening news.

Yep, that's Dearborn, Michigan.

It's obvious that Michigan has grown some "stupid" too.:rolleyes:

Terra

1 minute ago, Terra said:

This is old news mki.

It's already been on the news for several days here and discarded for more recent news. Wow, this doesn't show the whole thing like they did on the evening news.

Yep, that's Dearborn, Michigan.

It's obvious that Michigan has grown some "stupid" too.:rolleyes:

Terra

Wow @ "Old News"

20 minutes ago, Terra said:

What I meant by "old news" was that our news reporters have moved on, it was just early this week when it happened, so still very recent.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. :blush:

Terra

If you're referring to television reporters, I don't watch TV.

I usually just go to reddit -> news

On a serious note: How do you accidentally anally rape somebody with a baton? Technically old news as well.

13 minutes ago, mki said:

On a serious note: How do you accidentally anally rape somebody with a baton? Technically old news as well.

Umm, I have no idea! Probably the same way you accidentally do the splits over a jumbo pickle? Hahahahaha!

Okay, I probably should explain that. :huh:

So when I was working in the medical field, we had a rather, er, obese homely teenage girl in the office with a pickle stuck in her, um, female canal and the doctor had to remove it. When he asked her how the pickle got there, she said she was in her nightie, did the splits and there happened to be a pickle on the floor and it just slid right in. :rolleyes:

I am telling you the honest to God truth. You just can't make that shite up, lol!

Terra

21 minutes ago, Terra said:

Umm, I have no idea! Probably the same way you accidentally do the splits over a jumbo pickle? Hahahahaha!

Okay, I probably should explain that. :huh:

So when I was working in the medical field, we had a rather, er, obese homely teenage girl in the office with a pickle stuck in her, um, female canal and the doctor had to remove it. When he asked her how the pickle got there, she said she was in her nightie, did the splits and there happened to be a pickle on the floor and it just slid right in. :rolleyes:

I am telling you the honest to God truth. You just can't make that shite up, lol!

Terra

050fdc15ea06527cf6273344207cdd7a006d898b

4 minutes ago, Terra said:

Hahahahhaha! LOL, LOL, LOL!

Mki, you made me laugh right out loud and my son had just arrived here. He came up to the office and wanted to know what was so funny!

Awkward!!:blush: LOL!

Terra

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what you said.

So what exactly did the doctor do? Was the pickle surgically removed? Did a birthing like procedure take place?

29 minutes ago, mki said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what you said.

So what exactly did the doctor do? Was the pickle surgically removed? Did a birthing like procedure take place?

I'm not sure how familiar you are with gynecological procedures, but when a women goes in for her yearly exam the doctor inserts a speculum into the vajayjay (Ha! Not the medical term) and opens it to widen the vajayjay in order to see the inside of it better. He does use lubrication gel in case you were wondering.

So in this case, he inserted the speculum on each side of the pickle and opened them to make her vajayjay larger. He wasn't able to dislodge it so he did use small forceps to pull it out.

And I can't believe I just told you that, lol!

Terra

12 minutes ago, Terra said:

I'm not sure how familiar you are with gynecological procedures, but when a women goes in for her yearly exam the doctor inserts a speculum into the vajayjay (Ha! Not the medical term) and opens it to widen the vajayjay in order to see the inside of it better. He does use lubrication gel in case you were wondering.

So in this case, he inserted the speculum on each side of the pickle and opened them to make her vajayjay larger. He wasn't able to dislodge it so he did use small forceps to pull it out.

And I can't believe I just told you that, lol!

Terra

Reminds me of this:

The hospital sent the guy the bill...

WAIT... I'm sorry. Apparently that was a different case... In New Mexico as well...

Edit: Apparently theblaze was founded by Glenn Beck and is not a "Liberal Media site." Ty Dan. Wow...

Liberal Media Site Warning: (Honestly I don't see anything but standard reporting) - http://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/11/06/another-minor-traffic-stop-in-new-mexico-another-serious-violation-of-a-mans-body-same-exact-police-dog/

What the hell is going on in New Mexico?

6 minutes ago, mki said:

WAIT... I'm sorry. Apparently that was a different case... In New Mexico as well...

Liberal Media Site Warning: (Honestly I don't see anything but standard reporting) - http://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/11/06/another-minor-traffic-stop-in-new-mexico-another-serious-violation-of-a-mans-body-same-exact-police-dog/

{Erases New Mexico from her bucket list!}

I have no idea but I'm not going to go there and find out! 

Terra

32 minutes ago, mki said:

The Blaze is a conservative media site founded by Glenn Beck. 

1 hour ago, mki said:

I have a friend that moved there a few years back and is moving back out.  He said the crime there is just outrageously high. He doesn't know anyone that hasn't had their house broken into or a car stolen. Including the one he lost. Sounds like a civil war against illegals there.  Kinda disappointed because that was one of the states I was considering moving to. Scratch that idea. 

16 minutes ago, HeySal said:

I have a friend that moved there a few years back and is moving back out.  He said the crime there is just outrageously high. He doesn't know anyone that hasn't had their house broken into or a car stolen. Including the one he lost. Sounds like a civil war against illegals there.  Kinda disappointed because that was one of the states I was considering moving to. Scratch that idea. 

It's due to all that sweet, sweet, blue crystal meth.