English Only

Mike Friedman

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

I feel equally kinda doomed an' innocent!

Gotta hope we can still make shit up based on how English kinda works, long as we don't translate into Latverian along the way.

That is why I am stickin' with "stargazy an' futuresome" over "boisterous gruntpuppy" or "All the Thai delicacies you can eat, delivered al dente, a la plenty, to your inbox".

I figure it is a cool wayta remain a purist in a world maxin' out on corruption.

Meanwhile, gotta clean up, I guess...

subdom.jpg

On 2/15/2017 at 8:51 PM, Claude Whitacre said:

Fair enough...but can I at least write my signature with a French accent?

No problem...use your tongue as much as you want...

15 hours ago, Dan Riffle said:

I hardly call the Green Leaf "lunch". 

And you couldn't get Claude to pay if you physically handed him the cash. 

When we were standing  at the counter, as I was getting ready to pay...you offered to pay...and the waitress said "Oh, how cute...the little man is acting like he has money. How old are you, little boy?"

I said "He's not a child. He's a dwarf".

1 minute ago, Claude Whitacre said:

When we were standing  at the counter, as I was getting ready to pay...you offered to pay...and the waitress said "Oh, how cute...the little man is acting like he has money. How old are you, little boy?"

I said "He's not a child. He's a dwarf". And then I stopped acting like I was reaching for my "wallet". 

Fixed. 

3 minutes ago, Dan Riffle said:

Fixed. 

Years ago, when my parents went to dinner with Cheryl and me.....my Dad would get the check, and hold it out at arms length so he could see it better. I'd always grab the check from him. 

Honestly, it took a few years of this before I realized that it was his way of getting me to pay.....and my Mom told me that he always thought it was hilarious.

41 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

Years ago, when my parents went to dinner with Cheryl and me.....my Dad would get the check, and hold it out at arms length so he could see it better. I'd always grab the check from him. 

Honestly, it took a few years of this before I realized that it was his way of getting me to pay.....and my Mom told me that he always thought it was hilarious.

That happened a few times when you putting the ACME joke creepy crawlies on your salads to get a free meal failed to fool the restaurant