Ranking software - any ideas?

FibreM

Hi Everyone

Currently using ShearSEO and do really like the platform to monitor rankings and links.

However, I find it quite costly for simply managing rankings, plus its only weekly and daily is double the price.

Does anyone have any suggestions of alternative software that monitors rankings for an affordable amount.

Thanks 

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

WebMeUp was the only other one that I really liked, but they shutdown.

I've been through RankRanger, SerpFox, SerpWatch, Rank Tracker (SEO PowerSuite's tool), Advanced Web Ranking, and a few others that I've forgotten.

All suck in comparison to RankWatch in terms of accuracy, usability, and reporting.

Actually, Rank Tracker and Advanced Web Ranking are not too bad, but they are desktop apps, and I hate desktop apps for rank tracking.

1 minute ago, FibreM said:

Mike, I've scheduled a demo, do you have a username I can use as a referral if I go with them?

I forgot that is one other cool thing they do. They will call you up and do a live demo with you on how to use it.

The email address associated with my account is mike@theseopub.com. Not sure if they will give credit after the fact or not if you did not click on an affiliate link. Appreciate it though.

1 hour ago, deezn said:

I only track my  own sites and serpfox works great. No need for 100% accuracy and reporting though, as it's just me.

I know a lot of people really like SerpFox. I never liked the interface, but my real problem with it was it seemed to go down a lot and sometimes go days without updating rankings.

2 hours ago, Mike Friedman said:

I know a lot of people really like SerpFox. I never liked the interface, but my real problem with it was it seemed to go down a lot and sometimes go days without updating rankings.

Indeed that was the issue before, that's all fixed and everytime I log in, it works now. 

When it goes days without ranking it's because you haven't logged out. So every once in a while, I log out and back in. Good for a site owner, not so good for SEO's.

I've been using RankWatch for probably about 6-7 months now. Saw Mike recommend it on another forum. 

No complaints really at all. Only thing I don't like is if you are tracking a lot of sites, the dropdown menu where you switch between sites sometimes doesn't seem to play nice.

4 hours ago, FibreM said:

Mike great bit of software.

I have signed up for a year and saved on my Sheer subscription.

Mentioned your email but I don't think they have any referral system. You never know you might find a bunch of flowers on your door step from them : )

Glad it worked out for you.