City Based Landing Pages

I use city based landing pages to get customers from towns outside of the town that my business is located in.  It works ok, but one thing that has always happened and I found odd is that Google will often display the wrong city landing page to the person.

When looking in Google Analytics using the Geography view and choose the secondary dimension of "Landing Page" it will show like in the screen shot I attached.

All of those towns (other than Newark) have landing pages, so why is Google sending people to the wrong one?  It's not all the time, all of those pages will get people from the correct town sometimes.  I'd say about 1/3 of the time it is off.

Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 9.08.35 AM.png

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

Thanks for the replies.

Each landing page has the city that it's meant for written a few times.  The city that it is coming up for in Google is only written once on each page in which all the cities are listed in a small box on the right sidebar.  This seems to be common practice to do.  Could that be doing it?  

As for links pointing to those pages, I really don't have many external links at all, none to the city based landing pages as far as I know.

HeySal, I am not sure how to do both Search Term and Landing Page at the same time.  I tried going to Search Term alone as the secondary view but it isn't showing anything.

Just wondering because when I live in one city I often search other towns for specific businesses or such.  A lot of town pages will list nearby towns (at least in small town areas they do) as long as they are either short distance or same county. If you are looking, for say "used tires" Silver Springs........well, SS doesn't have any used tire stores so the search will automatically turn up neighboring towns. These kind of searches are probably frequent enough that the reason other towns would come up on a search for one town might be some sort of geographic data that google goes by.