Mike the Bossman has a new avatar!

Terra

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes
2 minutes ago, Mike Friedman said:

Actually pretty much the same one. I just got rid of the grey background. I was bored for 10 minutes yesterday waiting for a client call.

Removing the gray really makes it pop!

The rest of the spartan guy is much more distinct now. I really like it.

Now if only I could be so productive when I'm bored, lol!

Terra

1 minute ago, BIG Mike said:

He's one of the most famous Greek Kings( and a Spartan) who led the battle of Thermopylae (ever see the movie 300?)

I didn't see the movie 300, but I did study Greek mythology and as we learned of the Greek demigod, Hercules, we then learned of Leonidas because his family claims to have descended from him. (Hercules) 

It's been awhile, but I think I remembered correctly. ;)

Terra

22 hours ago, Terra said:

As I was reading that, I was able to envision in my mind some of what I was reading because of watching the movie "Troy" with Brad Pitt.

Did you ever see that film?

Terra

I did, but it's a different story - Leonidas was a Spartan King who, along with 300 Spartan warriors held off at least 100,000 Persian soldiers at Thermopylae. The movie (300) was actually pretty good and as historically accurate as it could be. 

22 hours ago, BIG Mike said:

I did, but it's a different story - Leonidas was a Spartan King who, along with 300 Spartan warriors held off at least 100,000 Persian soldiers at Thermopylae. The movie (300) was actually pretty good and as historically accurate as it could be. 

I really want to check it out. I loved Greek history and theology.

300 is now on my list of movies to search for. I have a bad habit, I don't stream movies. If I'm interested in them, I literally buy the DVD. If I like it, I watch it over again on rainy or boring or sick days. If I don't like them, I ask my kids if they want the movie. Yes, I have quite the collection, LOL!

Terra