Sign in to follow this  
Tagiscom

Free Thank's Smiley

Ok, just thought that if anyone wants to thank someone in the Off Topic, they can use this.

But anyone should be able to thank me here, lol.

:D

PS just pop them into a picture hosting account, l use Imgur, and put the link somewhere convenient.

Enjoy! :P

PS this is just a visual representation of a thanks and does not endorse thanks on this forum or other forums,....:saint:

Thankyou!.png

Thankyou!.zip

Edited by Tagiscom
Duh!

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

42 minutes ago, Tagiscom said:

Ok, just thought that if anyone wants to thank someone in the Off Topic, they can use these.

One is to thank someone by finding their post upstairs, somewhere.

And if you cannot find their post anywhere upstairs, and want to thank them elsewhere, the second option can be used.

DO NOT DO THIS. 

If I catch that happening I'll just reset them to zero.

2 hours ago, Tagiscom said:

Ok, just thought that if anyone wants to thank someone in the Off Topic, they can use this.

But anyone should be able to thank me here, lol.

:D

PS just pop them into a picture hosting account, l use Imgur, and put the link somewhere convenient.

Enjoy! :P

PS this is just a visual representation of a thanks and does not endorse thanks on this forum or other forums,....:saint:

Thankyou!.png

Thankyou!.zip

Yeah, that's much easier than just typing out the word 'thanks'. :rolleyes:

Always looking for a solution where there isn't a problem.

5 minutes ago, JohnHemmer said:

Yeah, that's much easier than just typing out the word 'thanks'. :rolleyes:

Always looking for a solution where there isn't a problem.

And someone can also cut and paste, from this image also, you know....

T h a t    i s   w h e r e   s o m e o n e   p r e s s e s ,  C o n t r o l  C ,  a n d  t h e n  C o n t r o l  V !

:saint:

22 minutes ago, Tagiscom said:

T h a t    i s   w h e r e   s o m e o n e   p r e s s e s ,  C o n t r o l  C ,  a n d  t h e n  C o n t r o l  V !

I understand how it works. My point was that it is an incredibly stupid idea. 

I guess I didn't make that clear. 

Actually, you know what, it's a great idea. Can you do us all a favor and keep a running total of who accumulates these 'thanks'? We'll need you to update it daily, preferably multiple times a day.

24 minutes ago, Tagiscom said:

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... you can start posting something of value in any section above the OT, help support Mike's forum and maybe learn something instead of trying to undermine his decision. 

39 minutes ago, JohnHemmer said:

I understand how it works. My point was that it is an incredibly stupid idea. 

I guess I didn't make that clear. 

Actually, you know what, it's a great idea. Can you do us all a favor and keep a running total of who accumulates these 'thanks'? We'll need you to update it daily, preferably multiple times a day.

Oh, no, you make stupid very clear!

37 minutes ago, Khemosabi said:

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... you can start posting something of value in any section above the OT, help support Mike's forum and maybe learn something instead of trying to undermine his decision. 

Thankyou!.png.761fd0ae4db8c5cdd315664918e0f857.png

Why on earth would you want to try to circumvent a very simple rule in the first place? 

3 hours ago, Khemosabi said:

^^^ Exactly - Mike is a pretty flexible guy and deserves to have his community treated with more respect than that. 

Okay Shane,

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this! :blink:

Mike disables thanks in the OT and you turn around and make a thank system go around? Are you freaking kidding me? :wacko:

You know I have a soft spot in my heart for you after you restored my grandma's wedding picture for me after she died. You did it out of the kindness of your heart. I will always be thankful for that, it was the kindest thing anyone did for me during that time of great grief...

But I just have to say that was very disrespectful of you to do that to Mike.

If you truly thought you were helping others, and I do believe that was your motivation, it would have been so much wiser to approach him privately and ask his opinion and permission, rather than to come storming in here like you own the place and set up a thanks system for the OT.

Maybe an apology would be appropo...

Terra

10 hours ago, BIG Mike said:

Why on earth would you want to try to circumvent a very simple rule in the first place? 

^^^ Exactly - Mike is a pretty flexible guy and deserves to have his community treated with more respect than that. 

Yes, very simple and very powerful!

7 hours ago, Terra said:

Okay Shane,

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this! :blink:

Mike disables thanks in the OT and you turn around and make a thank system go around? Are you freaking kidding me? :wacko:

You know I have a soft spot in my heart for you after you restored my grandma's wedding picture for me after she died. You did it out of the kindness of your heart. I will always be thankful for that, it was the kindest thing anyone did for me during that time of great grief...

But I just have to say that was very disrespectful of you to do that to Mike.

If you truly thought you were helping others, and I do believe that was your motivation, it would have been so much wiser to approach him privately and ask his opinion and permission, rather than to come storming in here like you own the place and set up a thanks system for the OT.

Maybe an apology would be appropo...

Terra

Thankyou Terra, and yes some, (including myself) didn't prefer the recent sweeping change to the OT, and l did retract the first one, although Mikes post has set it in stone here.

So yeah, trying to help others by giving them another option, but obviously stuck my head out to much for my own good. :unsure:

So sure Mike my apologies, this is your forum and your decision, in which direction it heads in!

And if there was a MInd Spartan section upstairs, l would certainly be posting there regularly, after all l post on the other one in that section regularly!

B)

On 5/10/2017 at 11:47 PM, Tagiscom said:

And if there was a MInd Spartan section upstairs, l would certainly be posting there regularly, after all l post on the other one in that section regularly!

B)

Yeah, I've seen your posts in there.

Nah, l would rather wait for "Mindfulness Meditation With a Vengeance".

Nah, this is AU, we only use knives.

I bet he has strong cups of tea, constantly!

And a dollar tucked inside my shoe, perhaps?

Basically just more off topic junk. Thanks, but no thanks. (pun was not intended)

On 5/12/2017 at 11:41 PM, 100DegreesC said:

Yeah, I've seen your posts in there.

Basically just more off topic junk. Thanks, but no thanks. (pun was not intended)

Gee, 100DegreeC,..... you put in all of that effort, and made a scrap book, maybe you should contact Don, (foul mouthed, useless forum rat) and exchange notes?

B)