Tagiscom

Flying Pigs...

SEMrush

Thanks David, pretty funny, pity AU, doesn't get that, but on rare occasions when l turn the tv, on the ad's are usually very loud, and very stupid.

And as for Doctor Who in AU, turn the volume down as soon as the credits roll up, or the di***less wonder will break a few windows, (insanely loud).

:o

I have always had a problem with meat.  I eat it because it's part of the natural human diet - but feel bad about the animals dying. I would much rather see a life form having a great life while they are here than being miserable, though.  I hate factory farms enough that if that were our only choice of meat, I would go vegetarian.  Not only is it wrong for something to experience life long torture - the hormones they produce is not what I want to ingest. 

I think that this planet just sucks in a lot of ways and am hoping for a damned good punchline on the other side. 

30 minutes ago, HeySal said:

I have always had a problem with meat.  I eat it because it's part of the natural human diet - but feel bad about the animals dying. I would much rather see a life form having a great life while they are here than being miserable, though.  I hate factory farms enough that if that were our only choice of meat, I would go vegetarian.  Not only is it wrong for something to experience life long torture - the hormones they produce is not what I want to ingest. 

I think that this planet just sucks in a lot of ways and am hoping for a damned good punchline on the other side. 

Since it would be unprofessional of me to offer a hug, I can give you this, instead:

LOLOL.  No need for hugs, David.  I just find being on a planet that lifeforms eat each other is kinda a sick joke. But that's what it is, so.................. I also think people who abuse a life are sick in the head, and at some point dangerous enough to deserve removal. 

I'm hoping for a more esthetic environment wherever we go next.   At least it's being interesting here. Mind boggling at times. 

Speaking of flying pigs brought back this little ditty we used to sing when I was a kid.

Birdie, birdie in the sky,

Why'd you do that in my eye?

I'm a big girl, I won't cry.

I'm sure glad that pigs don't fly!

Or was it cows? LOL!

Terra