The Weird Mandela Effect

Lanfear63

On 10/29/2020 at 10:40 AM, Lanfear63 said:

The electronics company called Canon, to my memory it used to have three n's in it and was called "Cannon" But nope, never was. But here's the one that got away, a totally innocent webpage, it even has a picture of one of their camera's at the top of the page, and guess what. It has "Cannon" across it. 

https://petapixel.com/2016/12/27/brides-magazine-make-sure-photog-using-cannon-nikon/

Mark l hate to take sides, especially against the "they won't accept proof if it is text" crowd, but you are wrong in this case.

The example you gave has been Photoshopped, so some f...wit can create a page about it, and get suckers to his blog or site.

The example you gave, just has text and no indentation of the plastic, this one sold on Amazon has the correct one, (same make, model).

https://www.amazon.com.au/Canon-Premium-24-105mm-Digital-Camera/dp/B01KURGS9Y/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=canon+eos+5d&qid=1608722864&s=electronics&sr=1-1

Put the cursor over the "Canon" to see it up close, and you will notice the indentation around each letter, (the fake one doesn't have that).

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=earliest+image+of+a+canon+camera&sxsrf=ALeKk01FQAHsyGkUpizMjWG30W34z0gMMA:1608722450800&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV--KR_uPtAhVDzjgGHR7NDC0Q_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1366&bih=607

Same with Canon cameras throughout history.

Best to buy a new game system over the Christmas break, that is what l may be doing?

:saint:

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

7 hours ago, Tagiscom said:

Mark l hate to take sides, especially against the "they won't accept proof if it is text" crowd, but you are wrong in this case.

The example you gave has been Photoshopped, so some f...wit can create a page about it, and get suckers to his blog or site.

The example you gave, just has text and no indentation of the plastic, this one sold on Amazon has the correct one, (same make, model).

https://www.amazon.com.au/Canon-Premium-24-105mm-Digital-Camera/dp/B01KURGS9Y/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=canon+eos+5d&qid=1608722864&s=electronics&sr=1-1

Put the cursor over the "Canon" to see it up close, and you will notice the indentation around each letter, (the fake one doesn't have that).

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=earliest+image+of+a+canon+camera&sxsrf=ALeKk01FQAHsyGkUpizMjWG30W34z0gMMA:1608722450800&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV--KR_uPtAhVDzjgGHR7NDC0Q_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1366&bih=607

Same with Canon cameras throughout history.

Best to buy a new game system over the Christmas break, that is what l may be doing?

:saint:

Thanks for your expert analysis on the Canon one. I hereby  withdraw that one as possible proof. There was no reason to fake it for that page though? 

7 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

Thanks for your expert analysis on the Canon one. I hereby  withdraw that one as possible proof. There was no reason to fake it for that page though? 

No reason,...the page has wall to wall Adsence ad's, so they most likely changed it so the Mandella crowd would pick up on it, and it would go viral.

:o

54 minutes ago, Tagiscom said:

No reason,...the page has wall to wall Adsence ad's, so they most likely changed it so the Mandella crowd would pick up on it, and it would go viral.

:o

That's an interesting marketing ploy. Put up miss-quotes and spellings of words so that if they come up as an ME and are researched, they will show up in the Google results. Might increase the Adsense clicks. 😉

• 5 months later...

How much of a "Back To The future fan are you? How many times have you seen that film, what is your attention to detail? More importantly, do you recall the orientation of the "Flux Capacitor" in the car. It has been reported as being changed in the movie. My memory of it that it was one prong going upwards and two facing down (like a triangle), now, it looks upside down. Of course you will see online that all the models  and depictions of it are in line with the film (as you would expect with a ME, history is of course "Changed" lol), well nearly all. but their are quite a few exceptions  as you will see in this brief but telling video showing them, and I must say, it looks more right to me. So, what do you remember?