Have This Expired Domain That I May Like to Buy

There is this domain that I may want to buy as it seems to have good metrics. Thing is I look into its history through archive.org and found that its first owner was legit and seems to have gathered some high quality links from .gov and .edu domains. The 2nd owner totally spammed the site with thousands of irrelevant text anchor links and the last owner used it as a PBN site. 

Good thing is that the site haven't been de-indexed as I can still see 2 pages indexed in Google. Is it worth buying for registration price? Can the previous spammy links be disavowed easily?

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

To me, and what I teach in the private network course I put togeter, is buying domains for the purpose of building a network is all about risk management. The situation you described has a higher level of risk than if the spammy links were not there. However, at the price of just registration, it is a risk I would be willing to take. Now if the domain was in an auction and the price hit $200, I probably would not consider it. 

Nobody can tell you what your risk tolerance is or should be. If you are comfortable with it, go for it.