Your thoughts really matter to us...

Hi folks,

It has been a while since my last post here. Just wanted to let you know SEOMatique team and I are working hard on the version 2 of SEOMatique. 

Since the start of the SEOMatique project, our main goal was to make SEOMatique a Software Suite and have different services under one roof, which should not cost an arm and a leg, in order to help both freelancers as well as agencies, and website monitoring was only the beginning!

We currently playing around with two new major features, along with other minor ones, that we hope we can implement into SEOMatique soon. That said, your opinion and thoughts would really matter to us. These two features are Search Engine Rank Tracking/Monitoring and Expired Domain Scraper. I know!! Yet another Rank Tracker and Expired Domain Scraper. But believe it or not, there is still a big room for improvements for this software that WE want to make it happen!

I really appreciate if you can share your thoughts with us via a Google form at https://goo.gl/forms/PWsVo0B6EHxwM3UF3.
The participants will be rewarded by one additional trial month of service when we launch. 

If you feel you want to have the conversation keep going on this thread, please let me know what kind of features you expect to have on the mentioned software which is not available to you yet.

PS: If I am posting this in the wrong category I'm sure Mike would move it to the right one :)

Cheers,
Hugh

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes