Child slave colonies on Mars

whateverpedia

Just when you thought Alex Jones couldn't get any more batshit insane, he does.

His latest claim is that NASA is running child slave colonies on Mars.

Three months ago, the conspiracy theory-loving radio show host apologized for spreading fake news about a child sex ring at a Washington, D.C., pizzeria after an armed man stormed the place looking for victims.

Now Jones is helping promote an even more outrageous, bizarre and, we want to emphasize, bogus theory: that NASA is operating a child slave colony on Mars.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/nasa-child-slave-alex-jones_us_5956c4a7e4b0da2c732394d7

And some people take this arsehat seriously.

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes
10 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/nasa-child-slave-alex-jones_us_5956c4a7e4b0da2c732394d7

So.  Um.  What do slave children do on Mars?  Do they do something there or are they just held there for Aliens to pick up?  Do they trade in USD reserve currency or in metals or what?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

10 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

So there's no kids on Mars?

image.jpg

18 minutes ago, yukon said:

Why not Mars bars?

It has nougat and caramel covered in milk chocolate.

Nah, they are saving them up for the invasion. Which should happen when Mass media, tells us that polar bears have been seen in California.

And Palm trees in the Arctic, which is a given.

:P

1 minute ago, Tagiscom said:

Nah, they are saving them up for the invasion. Which should happen when Mass media, tells us that polar bears have been seen in California.

And Palm trees in the Arctic, which is a given.

:P

8 minutes ago, yukon said:

GULP, and l just read that palm trees, have grown in arctica, 55 million years ago, so it could occur soon. :o

But the chances of anything coming from mars are a million to one.

I would watch out for a green mist spurting out from Mars, and keep Claude away from the telescope.

B)

4 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

Oh but they have, a clear cut case of abduction and the loss of the child's shoe in a struggle.

That was from renowned fake news site The Daily Mail. Even their headline states the claim is "bonkers".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3757184/Did-lose-shoe-Mars-Alien-hunters-say-ve-spotted-lone-shoe-left-species-died-Martian-war-bizarre-new-claim.html

1 minute ago, whateverpedia said:

How dare you insult the Daily Mail like that, finest investigative reporting on the planet aside from The National Enquirer. It's just a case of ascertaining the shoe size to determine if it's a child's. If an adults, the whole theory falls flat on it's face.

You think I'm being serious?

Thing is, this raises a valid point.

Gotta figure the guy is nutzoid — but so are plentya other people.

An' I would wanna figure on 'nutzoid' here as potentially harmful psycho-fuckerrather than anyone supergenuinely vulnerable.

I guess sane beings such as ourselves (I am playin' my SMART ALSO card here, jus' coverin' for bein' a ditz) would always wanna smoke out both the obvious loons an' the manipulative terrible.

Hence this post.

But under what circumstances might this informed analysis ceaseta have wheels?

How might deliberately batshit loons or accidentally fortunate charismatic pseudo-gurus influence smella cheese?

Thing about the internets is how it is an information superhighway.

No one never got no control over what that information might be.

Which is why I am figurin' this on an evolootionary ticket.

Homo sapes been round the block awhile, fightin' off T Rexes an' walkin' away from alien domination with cool legends an' even cooler architecturally mysterious places to go vacation, so I guess we gonna fix this next liberation/enslavement dilemma.

My solution?

Had the guys in mind las' week in Budapest when I seen a restaurant made me smile.

Gonna dig out the photo from my cellphone soon as I can locate the frickin' cable connects me up to Reality Central.

Did I mention I lost a whole buncha stuff?

It is like theftsum gnomes dropped down outta the night an' purloined alla my essentials.

Cannot even find my favo toothpaste.

What is gowin' on?

18 minutes ago, kay king said:

What I want to know is this:  Can we nominate specific children to be sent to Mars? 

I'm trying to work in including people with child like qualities, like babies with outsized heads and no hair. Hmmm.. I think I'm onto something there.

9 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

Wow - and if you enlarge this pic from that page you can see the kid peaking over the hill looking for it.  Follow the white streak from the shoe up to the left and then enlarge the pic and you'll see him real clear. 

378DFB0200000578-0-image-a-1_14720708384