WordPress Plugin Idea

Ingie

It would be cool idea for a plugin, where it would show on the backend of WordPress how much each article has earned you through Amazon affiliates.

Other affiliates could of course be added but would like to see one for Amazon for sure.

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

1 hour ago, Mike Friedman said:

Not a bad idea, but I'm not sure if Amazon even offers that sort of data. Do they?

Somewhat.

They do show the earnings & what affiliate  product link was clicked if someone purchases an item that you are actually linking to.

Where it would get tricky is if people purchase other items that you didn’t link to while still under your 24 hour cookie.

It still shows the commission & the item purchased but not what actual link they clicked that lead to those purchases.

This is just off the affiliate dashboard so maybe they have a more in depth system for developers I’m not seeing.

2 minutes ago, Ingie said:

Where it would get tricky is if people purchase other items that you didn’t link to while still under your 24 hour cookie.

It still shows the commission & the item purchased but not what actual link they clicked that lead to those purchases.

That was the part I was wondering about.