how do i customize google places results during search

so, i want to search google for businesses that dont have websites.

new york gas stations for example.

i want google places to list the businesses that dont have websites.

how to i make this happen?

thanks

Grow your online visibility

As far as I can see you'll have to manually search, zoom in on the map, etc...

I searched your keyword (new york gas stations), clicked the link below the 3-pack on Google Search results, was sent to Google Maps, zoomed in on an area of New York, scrolled through the list of businesses on the left side of Google Maps.

JcXgAKS.png

This could be automated If you have the business name/address from scraping a local directory because Google SERPs has a couple of footprints in the HTML source code.

4 hours ago, yukon said:

As far as I can see you'll have to manually search, zoom in on the map, etc...

I searched your keyword (new york gas stations), clicked the link below the 3-pack on Google Search results, was sent to Google Maps, zoomed in on an area of New York, scrolled through the list of businesses on the left side of Google Maps.

thanks, yeah, this what i would do now, wondering if theres a better way

4 hours ago, yukon said:

This could be automated If you have the business name/address from scraping a local directory because Google SERPs has a couple of footprints in the HTML source code.

this is what im interested in maybe kinda. just dont want to scrape first

9 minutes ago, yukon said:

I don't understand.

maybe because im dumb

i just want to do something that returns a list of places that dont have websites

if i search new york gas stations i get a list of places with and without sites. i just want it to return places without.

There's already apps out there for scraping, just make sure whatever you pick is up to date and working right now because websites/Google change over time.

Scrape everything for your keyword, export as a CSV, sort the website column offline, there's the businesses without sites.

A custom app is going to charge you way more money to get the same end result/data.