Slick Bootstrap SEO

This is pretty cool...

I use Bootstrap 4 to code all my new HTML templates and Wordpress themes. One of the nice things about Bootstrap is they make it easy to use modal popups... but the cool part is, you can load that popup content  anywhere inside the HTML code and set it up so the modal popup is triggered with an HTML link/click (<a>).

Everything is HTML so all the popup content shows up in the Google Cache (text version).

The way I'm using this is, I have pages that are image galleries, the images are wrapped in regular HTML link code (<a>), when the link is clicked it triggers the modal popup with more information, as much content as I want. This way I have a very clean looking image gallery that can have as much text or links as I want for traffic and SEO. You can even use schema code on the modal popup content.

I highly recommend anyone building new webpages to start using Bootstrap, it gets better with each revision. The documentation is very detailed with plenty of examples.

• 3 weeks later...

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

i was browsing some classes on edx and came across a bootstrap tutorial. https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-to-bootstrap-a-tutorial-0

generally edx courses are decent, so i would imagine anybody that wanted to get started with bootstrap would find this useful. however, i dont  know anything about bootstrap and havent  taken this course, so i cant promise anything.

you dont have to pay, just login, enroll, choose audit. you get the same content but wont get a certificate and maybe wont have access to any quizzes or whatever.