WF promoting Dan Lok

I am taking some time over the holiday to catch up on old emails that I put aside. 

I came across a couple from WF promoting some program from Dan Lok. If you signup you get a free book from him. 

Something always seemed very off about that guy. I don't mind people who swear, but everything I've seen him do it is like he is purposely inserting swear words to seem cool. It's seems as if he has a reminder that goes off in his brain every 2 minutes telling him to swear. It just doesn't come off natural at all.

Anyhow, is the book worth looking through or since this is something promoted by WF am I safe in assuming it's just another pile of shit?

Grow your online visibility
3 hours ago, 100DegreesC said:

Anyhow, is the book worth looking through or since this is something promoted by WF am I safe in assuming it's just another pile of shit?

It's not a pile of shit. It's a flaming pile of shit. 

Dan Lok is the poor man's Rich Jerk. The Rich Jerk did it way better and was way more charismatic. Don't get me wrong. Tons of people hated him.

I wouldn't expect anything worthwhile to come out of WF anymore. Their management cannot tell their asshole from their elbow. The fact that they promoted this offer from Dan shows that they know nothing about their own membership and don't even spend time on their own site. Nobody there was buying a high ticket item like that. I think entry level for Dan's stuff is like $1,500.

Nobody is even going to buy that silly agency bootcamp thing they are promoting now. If it was $49, it might have a chance. I think it's around $400. 

2 hours ago, JohnHemmer said:

The fact that they promoted this offer from Dan shows that they know nothing about their own membership and don't even spend time on their own site. Nobody there was buying a high ticket item like that. 

That's not true John. According to the admin, the reason that Dan's product didn't sell over there was the fault of the mods. Yep, it bombed because of the mods. 

And I wish I was making that up.

15 hours ago, Mike Friedman said:

That's not true John. According to the admin, the reason that Dan's product didn't sell over there was the fault of the mods. Yep, it bombed because of the mods. 

And I wish I was making that up.

Wait. What? How do the mods have anything to do with it not selling?

1 hour ago, JohnHemmer said:

Wait. What? How do the mods have anything to do with it not selling?

Apparently, a couple of mods left negative feedback in the announcement thread. I don't really remember that. I remember a few members critiquing Dan and their experiences in regards to the book he was giving away for free and other products of his. I think they were fair and well thought out critiques. I don't remember anything overly negative from a mod, but I didn't pay close attention to the thread.

So the admin says that is why it did not sell. Because a couple of mods torpedoed it.

In response, he took away the mods' ability to see deleted posts and lied to us saying it was a forum glitch. I figured it was no glitch. It was done purposely so that we wouldn't see that he was manipulating feedback on the thread. 

He finally came clean about it this week and said he lied about the glitch because he couldn't bring himself to deal with the mods in question directly, which is ridiculous. So in keeping with a long tradition of FL lying to their moderators, he fed the mods a load of BS.

On 7/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, JohnHemmer said:

It's not a pile of shit. It's a flaming pile of shit. 

Dan Lok is the poor man's Rich Jerk. The Rich Jerk did it way better and was way more charismatic. Don't get me wrong. Tons of people hated him.

I wouldn't expect anything worthwhile to come out of WF anymore. Their management cannot tell their asshole from their elbow. The fact that they promoted this offer from Dan shows that they know nothing about their own membership and don't even spend time on their own site. Nobody there was buying a high ticket item like that. I think entry level for Dan's stuff is like $1,500.

Nobody is even going to buy that silly agency bootcamp thing they are promoting now. If it was $49, it might have a chance. I think it's around $400. 

The Rich Jerk. Yes. That is who he reminds me of a bit, but like you said he just doesn't pull the character off as well.

21 hours ago, Mike Friedman said:

Apparently, a couple of mods left negative feedback in the announcement thread. I don't really remember that. I remember a few members critiquing Dan and their experiences in regards to the book he was giving away for free and other products of his. I think they were fair and well thought out critiques. I don't remember anything overly negative from a mod, but I didn't pay close attention to the thread.

So the admin says that is why it did not sell. Because a couple of mods torpedoed it.

In response, he took away the mods' ability to see deleted posts and lied to us saying it was a forum glitch. I figured it was no glitch. It was done purposely so that we wouldn't see that he was manipulating feedback on the thread. 

He finally came clean about it this week and said he lied about the glitch because he couldn't bring himself to deal with the mods in question directly, which is ridiculous. So in keeping with a long tradition of FL lying to their moderators, he fed the mods a load of BS.

2dgm6y.jpg

27 minutes ago, Apple said:

Are you still a mod Mike or has he removed you? 

I criticized him for lying to the volunteer mods and for his lack of leadership and direction. I was immediately booted. Lol.

I also made a remark asking if it was the mods' fault that his agency bootcamp course wasn't selling either.

4 hours ago, Apple said:

Gabriel Machuret is like a baby. He must be worried about his job. 

He does tend to let things get very personal. 

As far as his job, I think he has already been replaced. He wasn't real clear about it, but someone else is taking over as head of the forum. I believe he is still staying on in some capacity after she takes control.

He followed the same pattern as the rest of the admins. Come in with a bunch of hype and promises that things are going to change. Months later, everything is status quo.

My last post there was basically asking to be "fired" from the mod team. I knew with what I said he would dump me, so I was not surprised at all when I got the PM. I am not going to help out when the head of the forum is lying to us directly and so often. I would hope the rest of the volunteer mods step down too, but I doubt that will happen. Some love the "power" and feeling of importance too much.

52 minutes ago, Apple said:

I don't understand why a "successful" entrepreneur would apply for a job as head of Warrior Forum. 

It's a shame the mods didn't support you. 

Who knows how successful he ever really was. I can’t imagine anyone running a successful business wanting anything to do with that role either. 

As for the other mods there, most were generally pretty quiet and didn’t participate in many of the backend discussions. 

I really wasn’t looking or asking for their support. It wouldn’t make a difference anyhow. The mods are mostly ignored there. 

Gabriel Machuret is a perfect example of a marketer who is all hype and no substance. 

Everybody has seen his posts and his promises, but he delivers nothing.

Everybody has seen his rants when his ego gets bruised, and everybody has seen that he deletes posts that offer constructive criticism. 

He is gaining a reputation as an unstable control freak, and not the happy-go-lucky Mr Cool that he tries to construct. 

9 hours ago, Mike Friedman said:

As far as his job, I think he has already been replaced. He wasn't real clear about it, but someone else is taking over as head of the forum. I believe he is still staying on in some capacity after she takes control.

Would this be Isabella?  Or, is this someone new?  

15 minutes ago, Apple said:

It would be useful to have a page exposing the truth about Gab showing up on the Google front page. 

Do you really think anyone cares? Do you think people are actually searching for that? I would bet that 85% or more of the membership there has no idea who is in charge of the forum or who Gab (RankingHero - that is his old username by the way) is.

He's not selling anything. He's not trying to scam anyone. Some might argue that he is in over his head or has no idea what he is doing over there, but he is not intentionally out to harm anyone or rip anyone off.

1 hour ago, Mike Friedman said:

Anyhow... I don't want this thread to turn into a bash WF or Gab playhouse, so let's get back on topic...

Dan Lok. Has anyone else had any experiences, good or bad, with his stuff?

At first glance of Dan's site, to me, a lot of claims he can't possibly back.  Running white text over an image that has a white background, fail.  Multi millionaires should have a staff to catch that shit, right?  

83.33 a minute for a call.  Red satin suit, cheesy website, multi billionaire, ... The 2000's called, they want their marketing back.