Duplicate Prius

Lanfear63

Since the wife retired we decided to buy our/my white 2015 Prius, the lease runs out in a month, $15,750 to buy. We go to the dealership and get offered the purchase of a 2016 one, with still some warranty left, makes sense to get a newer one, higher resale value, and only a few K more. Thing is, it's the newer design model, and exactly the same model and color as the wife's Prius. The only way we are going to tell them apart is that mine has no GPS and cheaper seats. So we will be going ahead this afternoon.

Duplicate cars in the driveway. LOL

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes
22 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

Cycling that distance to work and back each day on those bicycle unfriendly roads?. Death by crazy driver or death by cakes.

At least they are hybrids but that's a lot of AA  batteries I have to buy each week

The next car I get will be a Hybrid. But I am going for the plastic surgery package. It will take DD batteries. 

My wife just saw what I posted here...and walked out of the room. 

34 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

The next car I get will be a Hybrid. But I am going for the plastic surgery package. It will take DD batteries. 

My wife just saw what I posted here...and walked out of the room. 

With my Prius hybrid battery car...of course I have Triple A insurance

I was going to purchase 2 key fob covers at $5.99 each, a sub manager said, are you looking to pay for them, yes i said.. buying a new car are you he said...yes i said.. put them under my name he said to the cashier, so got them free...the least they can do. 

Ha!

I so love the part in the Perseus story where King Polydectes sends the guy out to take on Medoosa.

Thing is, sumtimes the King is referred to as Polydictus.

So forgive me for snortin' away to myself in a most childish manner when I conjecture that mebbe the reason Polydictus sent Perseus to go CHOP AWAY AT SUM SNAKES was bcs he suffrin' from DOOPLICATE PRIUS an' needed to be sure he got the right guy to amputate his extra member.

That said, prolly ima switch out my online datin' profile from "cutesy bunny seeks tall, adorable adventure guy for excitement, fun times & possible romance" to "cutesy bunny seeks guy with Dooplicate Prius kinda bcs".