I'm back, lost the birth day I used on the site.

mki

Grow your online visibility
15 hours ago, mki said:

Not sure why, but I reset my Mozilla Firefox settings and the site was asking me for my birth day to log in.

Just tried again and it didn't ask.

I'll look into that. I don't always read through every patch note on the minor updates.

I do know the site is set for 18 and older. It asks for that information on signup. Maybe that has something to do with it and they updated something to re-verify when logins expire.

3 hours ago, Mike Friedman said:

I'll look into that. I don't always read through every patch note on the minor updates.

I do know the site is set for 18 and older. It asks for that information on signup. Maybe that has something to do with it and they updated something to re-verify when logins expire.

I actually found the file that I put that information into when I made my account here while looking for something else and figured I would log back in, but it didn't ask when I tried yesterday.

My birthday is in Novembah.

Anywan wishin' to hurl delish bounties at my feet (or merely acknowledge I the most modest princess evah) can PM Moi at their leisure ... on the understandin' it is nearly Autumn already.

On a Contribyoot Meaningfully to like Mike's Site ticket, gotta wonder how Firefox is playin' real weirdsy rn.