Testosterone and Ramen Noodles

Lanfear63

Six months ago I felt that my testosterone levels were at an all time low (I had been told years ago by a doc that they were down) So, spurred on by those Nugenix ad's, I sought an alternative to them, because I have a problem swallowing tablets I sought a liquid version. To that end I found quite a range on Amazon. I settled on one called Androtrex and ordered it. It contains the standard two main ingredients that help bring your testosterone levels back to normal plus a load of other beneficial botanicals. You just squirt a couple of drops into your mouth twice a day.

After a month or so I felt my stomach tightening up. I was getting trimmer in that area, Good Testosterone levels help keep you leaner.So now, in that area I now have scant excess flesh to pinch and.In the area where the ex baseball player player promoter of Nugenix winks at you, I had positive results too.

I still had a problem with my chest though, always a bit barrel shaped. I kept that down most of my life because in the UK you would walk more. Not so in Houston, no sidewalks and too hot most of the year. So no exercise to speak of here.

Every day at work I would go across the street and buy a meat sandwich or roll for lunch. During the summer at the college I work for,  allow you Fridays off for two months, you work an extra hour  each day for 4 days and they give you the other half day off, very popular, last Friday was our Final one for the year.

So, with just a half hour for lunch each day, scant time to get a sandwich. So I looked around for something to bring and had never tried Ramen Noodles, so, bought a load (dirt cheap) and eat one pot for lunch each day with some chips and a whole grain bar. I found them to be delicious and filling.

Two months later I noticed that I had to tighten my belt by a notch.

The simple act of replacing a sandwich with Noodles each day (but still eating whatever I wanted for the rest of it) and taking this Androtrex testosterone booster is making the weight fall off me and at 62, I'm slowly getting ripped. My lower back has stopped hurting too.

So, I will call this the "Andronoodle" diet, surely the easiest way of losing weight and getting ripped with no exercise ever stumbled upon. 

PS, yes I know Ramen noodles are not really that good for you so looking for an alternative.

Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes

Sounds so cool I almost prepared to wax my titties jus' so I can benefit.

Course, back in the day, indelicate Princess gals had synchronised tweezer factotums to enhance feminitity an' ensure encounters with bearded princes steered clear of friction burn incidents or the invention of Velcro centuries before its time.

That is why Jane Austen cut out the scene in Pride & Prejudice where Elizabeth chomps on a honey sandwich while strappin' on her bustles.

Purity & fur don't mix too good — less'n you a kitten.

As for mixin' up Ramen noodles with othah life-enhancin' foodstuffs, mebbe you wanna consider stuffin' 'em between two quarterpounder burgers (same as quarterpounders 'emselves are typically stuffed between two halves of a bun) ... an' then  blendin' evrythin' into a real nootricious smoothie.

9 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

Six months ago I felt that my testosterone levels were at an all time low (I had been told years ago by a doc that they were down) So, spurred on by those Nugenix ad's, I sought an alternative to them, because I have a problem swallowing tablets I sought a liquid version. To that end I found quite a range on Amazon. I settled on one called Androtrex and ordered it. It contains the standard two main ingredients that help bring your testosterone levels back to normal plus a load of other beneficial botanicals. You just squirt a couple of drops into your mouth twice a day.

After a month or so I felt my stomach tightening up. I was getting trimmer in that area, Good Testosterone levels help keep you leaner.So now, in that area I now have scant excess flesh to pinch and.In the area where the ex baseball player player promoter of Nugenix winks at you, I had positive results too.

I still had a problem with my chest though, always a bit barrel shaped. I kept that down most of my life because in the UK you would walk more. Not so in Houston, no sidewalks and too hot most of the year. So no exercise to speak of here.

Every day at work I would go across the street and buy a meat sandwich or roll for lunch. During the summer at the college I work for,  allow you Fridays off for two months, you work an extra hour  each day for 4 days and they give you the other half day off, very popular, last Friday was our Final one for the year.

So, with just a half hour for lunch each day, scant time to get a sandwich. So I looked around for something to bring and had never tried Ramen Noodles, so, bought a load (dirt cheap) and eat one pot for lunch each day with some chips and a whole grain bar. I found them to be delicious and filling.

Two months later I noticed that I had to tighten my belt by a notch.

The simple act of replacing a sandwich with Noodles each day (but still eating whatever I wanted for the rest of it) and taking this Androtrex testosterone booster is making the weight fall off me and at 62, I'm slowly getting ripped. My lower back has stopped hurting too.

So, I will call this the "Andronoodle" diet, surely the easiest way of losing weight and getting ripped with no exercise ever stumbled upon. 

PS, yes I know Ramen noodles are not really that good for you so looking for an alternative. 

Taking a drug to boost your testosterone levels is good, but there are more natural ways to pull that off, (so to speak).

And sure l used to have a bowl, of Weeties, (since it had raisens) with milk then changed to a banana with almonds, honey and pears or strawberrys or an apple, since it was more healthy with shiny skin, and plenty of other positives as a result.

Most so called nutrilists in AU, overprescribe diet and exercise routines, so most give up, and l tend to have 2 fruits a day, since 4 is rediculous and would only make me give up.

Same with exercise, any exercise is beneficial not this, "30 minutes of strenuous exercise" or it wont work crap.

Other cultures tend to go for Yoga, since they may be housebound when flooding occurs, and they certainly are not running, vigorously on the spot as western advise would suggest, but moving,slowly about, and they are certainly fit.

🏖️

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 10:57 PM, Dan Riffle said:

If you're going to fart around with your test levels,  make sure you're getting your prostate checked,  especially at your age.  

Doctors are backing off test replacement therapy because the side effects outweigh the benefits. 

That said,  good for you.  

The fact that you know that, yet 'medical' websites that Google devalued don't, speaks volumes to me.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:16 AM, mki said:

The fact that you know that, yet 'medical' websites that Google devalued don't, speaks volumes to me.

There was just an article published by the AMA discussing the trend. Doctors are seeing only minimal benefit from test replacement, but damaging effects to the prostate and other organs. Further, the same men with decreasing testosterone are typically the same men who are beginning to have prostate issues. It's a double whammy. 

57 minutes ago, Dan Riffle said:

There was just an article published by the AMA discussing the trend. Doctors are seeing only minimal benefit from test replacement, but damaging effect to the prostate and other organs. Further, the same men with decreasing testosterone are typically the same men who beginning to have prostate issues. It's a double whammy. 

I agree.  I  have prostate problems.  

On the plus side, I can look forward to spending a leisurely half an hour urinating on your grave.