So, I had a Linkedin invite from someone in Wooster, OH today...

Jack Gordon

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

22 minutes ago, Jack Gordon said:

I didn't even realize Wooster was a real place?

I just naturally assumed it was part of Claude's cover in the witness protection program, an unfortunate result of the tragic vacuum cleaner incident of 1974.

Oh yeah, it is real, l have been there on Google street and have the scars to prove it.

PS Claudes store is stragetically placed without walking distance to several dubious fast food outlets, the Krispy Kreme is far away, but that is no deterrent.

:o

1 hour ago, Jack Gordon said:

I didn't even realize Wooster was a real place?

I just naturally assumed it was part of Claude's cover in the witness protection program, an unfortunate result of the tragic vacuum cleaner incident of 1974.

Wooster is real. It's Claude that's* fake.

*Do not mistake my choice of "that" as an error in the great who/that grammar debate. "Who" is used to refer to people; "that" is generally used to refer to things. Thus, the usage was not a grammar mistake, but a proclamation. 

44 minutes ago, Dan Riffle said:

*Do not mistake my choice of "that" as an error in the great who/that grammar debate. "Who" is used to refer to people; "that" is generally used to refer to things. Thus, the usage was not a grammar mistake, but a proclamation. 

Don't call me a Proclamation!

Nobody calls me a Proclamation and gets away with it!

Except that one guy once, that called me a Proclamation and then ran away...I guess he got away with it.

But most people who call me a Proclamation don't get away with it.

Actually, that guy who got away with it is the only guy that ever called me a Proclamation.

So, after today..only half the people who have called me a Proclamation will have gotten away with it.

Yes, I feel my time on this was well spent.

9 hours ago, Dan Riffle said:

Wooster is a major tourist hot spot, don't believe me, look at this!

voJfxBI.jpg

Guided tours, and a visit to the Brush Museum, which gives familys hours of umm, well.

Here is a look at one of Woosters state of the art theater facilities.

Qg5ivKJ.jpg

But Claude does have a second job.

9tGsFV1.jpg

And l did try the library as well.

fSvRAwo.jpg

Might rent the Idiots Guide to Radium?

7 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

But my reading it was not

True, l lost 10 whole seconds reading that, 10 Whole Seconds, l am scarred again.

:P