RIP Max von Sydow

whateverpedia

Acclaimed Swedish actor Max von Sydow has passed away aged 90. Probably his most famous role was portraying Father Merrin in The Exorcist. Below is a partial list of some of the other films he's appeared in:

The Seventh Seal
Three Days of The Condor
The Exorcist II: The Heretic
Flash Gordon
Conan The Barbarian
Never Say Never Again
Dune
Hannah And Her Sisters
Ghostbusters 2
Awakenings
Minority Report
Rush Hour 3
Shutter Island
Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

(Full list here)

He also had cameo roles in TV shows such as The Tudors and Game Of Thrones.

RIP Max.

Grow your online visibility
29 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

Max Von Sydow is dead. And the chief suspect is Dan Riffle.

It had to be said.

Von Sydow had a elaborate security system in his home with lot's of low lying laser light beams criss crossing his rooms. Not a problem for Dan Riffle of course who just walked under all of them and blew a tiny poisoned dart into Von Sydow's neck. 

I think there is merit to your theory.

All I know is, when I twistin' my neck all stoopid in yogah, I could sure use expert help from a guy like von Sydow.

"Just because it hurts like crazy doesn't mean you're simultaneously maxing out on possession and missing out on karmic grace, my darling. All I ask is that you go easy on the cussing; I may have appeared in many X rated movies, but I simply abhor blasphemy in a lady. Plus, please desist from biting my toes, I am only trying to help..."

3 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

I don't know if he's the chief suspect, however he has to be on the short list.

A tad off subject, but every time I read a post of yours, I see this...

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the Axe, for the Axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them. - Turkish proverb.

I'm not sure I've ever read a more sobering or profound thing in my life. It grabs me at my core.

57 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

A tad off subject, but every time I read a post of yours, I see this...

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the Axe, for the Axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them. - Turkish proverb.

I'm not sure I've ever read a more sobering or profound thing in my life. It grabs me at my core.

It just reminds me how gullible trees are. 

And to reach your core would be an expedition