Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lanfear63

Corona Virus Slows Global Warming

Recommended Posts


SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

1 hour ago, Lanfear63 said:

Just a temporary thing but inactivity, less car emissions etc  have greatly reduced our output of CO2 gas. Gas emissions from Wooster have not been affected

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-51944780

 

So your thinking that if we all just go extinct, it will reverse global warming?

 

It may be worth a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Claude Whitacre said:

So your thinking that if we all just go extinct, it will reverse global warming?

 

It may be worth a shot.

That's obvious Captain er...Obvious. And to that end, may I present my new virus Covid-3000. 3000 times more lethal than Covid-19. Guaranteed to put pay to anyone who catches it and so virulent, you only need mention it's name and your a goner.  That's why I'm only typing it and wearing a mask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

That's obvious Captain er...Obvious. And to that end, may I present my new virus Covid-3000. 3000 times more lethal than Covid-19. Guaranteed to put pay to anyone who catches it and so virulent, you only need mention it's name and your a goner.  That's why I'm only typing it and wearing a mask.

OK, so that takes care of humans. What about other life forms such as garden gnomes?

Asking for (not) a friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

That's obvious Captain er...Obvious. And to that end, may I present my new virus Covid-3000. 3000 times more lethal than Covid-19. Guaranteed to put pay to anyone who catches it and so virulent, you only need mention it's name and your a goner.  That's why I'm only typing it and wearing a mask.

I heard someone in Coles yesterday heavily coughing and thought of this.

Unfortunately in my state with high utility prices, (thankfully our premier has allowed on land gas exploration again) the unemployed getting hammered or not paid anything for three months, for political gain, and C-19 this flu season will probably be a bad one, which will make us all paranoid.

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 12:02 AM, Lanfear63 said:

Just a temporary thing but inactivity, less car emissions etc  have greatly reduced our output of CO2 gas. Gas emissions from Wooster have not been affected

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-51944780

 

this just proves that in any negative situation, something positive will always come out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.