Sign in to follow this  
Lanfear63

Corona Virus Slows Global Warming

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

1 hour ago, Lanfear63 said:

Just a temporary thing but inactivity, less car emissions etc  have greatly reduced our output of CO2 gas. Gas emissions from Wooster have not been affected

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-51944780

So your thinking that if we all just go extinct, it will reverse global warming?

It may be worth a shot.

4 hours ago, Claude Whitacre said:

So your thinking that if we all just go extinct, it will reverse global warming?

It may be worth a shot.

That's obvious Captain er...Obvious. And to that end, may I present my new virus Covid-3000. 3000 times more lethal than Covid-19. Guaranteed to put pay to anyone who catches it and so virulent, you only need mention it's name and your a goner.  That's why I'm only typing it and wearing a mask.

29 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

That's obvious Captain er...Obvious. And to that end, may I present my new virus Covid-3000. 3000 times more lethal than Covid-19. Guaranteed to put pay to anyone who catches it and so virulent, you only need mention it's name and your a goner.  That's why I'm only typing it and wearing a mask.

OK, so that takes care of humans. What about other life forms such as garden gnomes?

Asking for (not) a friend.

3 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

I heard someone in Coles yesterday heavily coughing and thought of this.

Unfortunately in my state with high utility prices, (thankfully our premier has allowed on land gas exploration again) the unemployed getting hammered or not paid anything for three months, for political gain, and C-19 this flu season will probably be a bad one, which will make us all paranoid.

:P

On 3/20/2020 at 12:02 AM, Lanfear63 said:

Just a temporary thing but inactivity, less car emissions etc  have greatly reduced our output of CO2 gas. Gas emissions from Wooster have not been affected

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-51944780

this just proves that in any negative situation, something positive will always come out of it.