Yes... Spartan is Gone... and Clicked is here

Mike Friedman

We have re-branded. Things are going to be a little messy for a bit. Your patience is appreciated.

I have been wanting to re-brand The SEO Pub for a long time. I do a lot more than just SEO for clients and have for over a decade. Clicked will have a better brand story.

While I was at it, I decided to do the same with the old Spartan forum. As much as I love the Spartan theme, I never liked how close the name was to another place. Even though I was using Spartan before I knew that place existed in other businesses, people thought I tried to rip the theme off from them.

And Spartan is just overdone. I wanted something more unique.

Anyhow, I can talk more about that another time. In the meantime, we will be squashing bugs. I think I got all of the 404 issues ironed out. I have a lot of places I need to remove mentions of Spartan. Everyone should be able to login with their old usernames without issue.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you find any other bugs I should be aware of.

Grow your online visibility

I gave it a week or so to settle in to the new layout. Just sort of let the initial shock go.

Don't ever go back. Maybe some slight edits here and there, but I like the new color scheme, layout, and definitely the name. Much more unique. Better chance to stand out, IMO.

On 4/26/2020 at 3:04 PM, Mike Friedman said:

Even though I was using Spartan before I knew that place existed in other businesses, people thought I tried to rip the theme off from them.

Funny enough, that thought had never crossed my mind until you mentioned it, but another good reason to never go back to the old name.

• 3 weeks later...